Running 90°F temps

• Thread starter Kl420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kl420

Kl420

The plant which has been flowering for 4 weeks, first 2 weeks were with 20/4 lights as others were still vegging
20210928 180100
20210928 180010

B

buhdda

Unless you have 1250 ppm of CO2 that temperature is way too high. You need to cut it....Down to below 84F and hopefully down to 78F or less for the last 3 weeks of flower.
there you go pushing co2, here's the logic in co2 if you have pets it's adequate you have enough , I known growers, a lot of commercials even the guy I mentioned in Amsterdam told me that's a hoax to buy, You see bandit ? yes I do that's my cat , I have 2 others around the garden which they got a plant to themselves to chew on, he showed us his cats chewing on the leaves & as he was talking the cat looked like he was passed out beside him, let's say if you have 3 pets in your house, you add additional co2 you will do damage, I fell for that b/s as well but still in the box & my plants are flowering quite big out performed my 4 x 4 x 7.5 foot tent only 2 plants , no more room, 2 plants is all you can add unless you clip off the branches instead of pinching to create more branches, this is all from my experience, I thought I could grow at least 5, hell no not enough room, I have 1 of the 2 that are getting light burned to the portion of the whole top of the plant will develop bud burn b/c of the light , I can see that big flowers on top of the stalks on ripe plants , mine are developing them only 2nd day in flower very small but after 6 - 8 weeks they will be big , debating on putting them in the spare bathroom we don't use anymore and hang the light higher than the tent could, should have added the net but I didn't, TBH you will have to learn this on your own, no one is going to hold your hand while you grow this plant

Last edited:
GoblinSmasher

GoblinSmasher

Hello! I dont know if it has been mentioned. I struggled with high temps myself in the summer. The only remedy that helped permanently was buying a portable ac.

Top Bottom