Running out of room soon ....

• Thread starter Mopar68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mopar68

Mopar68

Basically 2nd grow for me experimenting. Due to not understanding all the various videos I saw I misunderstood how long "photo" should be in veg state and now my "cream type" is perhaps getting to close to the lights. 2nd week of flower and still have 50-70% humidity running. Question is can I grow them out of the tent in 20% humidity ?
Running out of room soon

JTShakes

JTShakes

Tuck the tall ones under the net.
^^ This.
Two weeks in is a good time to do your final shaping/training/trimming imo. Depending on genetics, they could almost be done stretching at this point.

As long as you aren't seeing stress/damage from the lights then you're OK. If branches grow too tall just keep them off to the sides of the tent. Most of the light coming from that fixture is aimed directly below it - that's where you need to keep your distance.
Example below (with tomatoes). Those things took over my tent!

If you do decide to remove them from the tent, keep in mind they like the night cycle to be DARK and uninterrupted.

Good luck!

EA12B640 EF9A 4D34 8EF9 3C8B35C2C7D3
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It's time to learn, first hand, about how much physical abuse a cannabis plant can take, and still happily produce for you. (Hint: a LOT.)

Keep them in the tent, crush, twist, bend and manipulate stems. They have plenty of support.

Top Bottom