Eternulwinter

Photo plant
Happy frog
Ph runoff 5.6
Runoff ppm 2000
Water ferts in at 600ppm
Terp tea once a week (3-7-4)
Water every 3 days

why is the runoff 2000? And what Should i do ?

Plants are two weeks into flower and look awesome!!!

Last edited:
2Bad

2Bad

Photo plant
Happy frog
Ph runoff 5.6
Runoff ppm 2000
Water every 3 days

As long as they look lovely theyll be fine. The ph is definetly low though might want to give it a higher ph than your giving it currently

GODNYC

GODNYC

Photo plant
Happy frog
Ph runoff 5.6
Runoff ppm 2000
Water ferts in at 600ppm
Water every 3 days

That a high amount of nutes in your soil; if you water your plants with just water at ph level your ppm should drop; also I highly suggest you looking at the feeding schedule recommended by the nute manufacturer.

nutes= Nutrients

tobh

tobh

Supporter
runoff ec and pH mean nothing when dealing with soil. disregard it as a metric you pay attention to so you don't go chasing problems that don't exist. if the plants look healthy, continue as you are.

GODNYC

GODNYC

runoff ec and pH mean nothing when dealing with soil. disregard it as a metric you pay attention to so you don't go chasing problems that don't exist. if the plants look healthy, continue as you are.
So how do you measure fertilizer build up, if it occurs?

6C385533 2B67 4319 A9B7 49EA7BC67788
GODNYC

GODNYC

lets see your plant
At the moment I don’t have any, I’m only able to grow during the warmer parts of the year due to space, residence restrictions, and climate. The last plants I had up was last spring to early fall.

7munkee

7munkee

I made my soil too hot apparently. Its Happy Frog with Earth Dust base and worm castings. I started to get tip burn and it progressed to leaf necrosis. The new growth is starting to show tip burn as well. I measured the run off and got 1700 ppm. I flushed my 5 gallon pot with 15 gallons distilled water and got it down to 1300.

Dunno how much more water my 1 month old plant will take before rebelling on me.
IMG 20220118 140018845

growsince79

growsince79

Runoff from new bags is over 2000ppm. You just ruined it with all that distilled water.

7munkee

7munkee

Runoff from new bags is over 2000ppm. You just ruined it with all that distilled water.
Damn. I thought the damage was from soil too rich. Earth Dust suggests watering the mix and letting it sit for two weeks to 'cook'. I let it sit for 15 days so I figured it was safe.

baba.zimbabwe

baba.zimbabwe

2000 ppm is to hot for a plant that size he added stuff he said so he didnt ruin anything

Top Bottom