runoff water mixed with soil and allways high ph

• Thread starter elzatal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
elzatal

elzatal

am watering my plant with water ph 6 and in the runoff when i test the ph i found it high 8 ph ، the runoff contain some soil not only water . i guess its cause in the bottom of pot i put lot of chicken manure , do i need water with lower ph like 5 ph for decrease the runoff ph , or the most important is the ph that am watering it only , maybe the question is asked before but sorry i dont found exact info

Madmax

Madmax

It worried me too till i seen this in cocoforcannabis.com
Screenshot 20201110 231352

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah.id like some input from the veterans on the subject..ive tried lowering the ph but keeping it within the range and done nothing..my plant look okay so im not going to worry ...you could do a slurry test and see what the media ph is at..if say the ph is 8.0 of media youd b getting a lockout and plant would have some form of deficiency..

MICHGANDER9

MICHGANDER9

am watering my plant with water ph 6 and in the runoff when i test the ph i found it high 8 ph ، the runoff contain some soil not only water . i guess its cause in the bottom of pot i put lot of chicken manure , do i need water with lower ph like 5 ph for decrease the runoff ph , or the most important is the ph that am watering it only , maybe the question is asked before but sorry i dont found exact info
Look into humic or citric acid to lower pH hope this helps

Top Bottom