• Thread starter caregiverken
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Michigan.Out.Of.Doors

Michigan.Out.Of.Doors

:depressed: I need help!
Taco leaves and new pistols turning red and dying
Could it be just the heat? and low RH?
I spray them down with water everyday to cool them.
I dont feed much at all...but, I did feed them lightly(i think) last week
They are still praying everyday..and look fine at 1st glance
But, zoom in and you can see the hairs dying
View attachment 427346 View attachment 427354 View attachment 427347 View attachment 427350
Are they sick? Just too hot? or Nute burned?😕

:hungover:
I would say either ph or heat/cold stress

Oldman13

Oldman13

:depressed: I need help!
Taco leaves and new pistols turning red and dying
Could it be just the heat? and low RH?
I spray them down with water everyday to cool them.
I dont feed much at all...but, I did feed them lightly(i think) last week
They are still praying everyday..and look fine at 1st glance
But, zoom in and you can see the hairs dying
View attachment 427346 View attachment 427354 View attachment 427347 View attachment 427350
Are they sick? Just too hot? or Nute burned?😕

:hungover:
I'm not sure why this is under russet mites I need oh my God you poor son of a gun if that's what the problem is! I don't know about outside but I just had a problem with russet mites myself downstairs in my grow room in my basement oh my God I'm telling you it was not a happy experience I don't know what you're going to do being outside but I had to kill all my beautiful young ladies slaughter them where they stood talk about a devastating event I literally was crying and I had to clean my Grow rooms thoroughly I have nothing at all in there for at least a month it took me six months to get back to where I'm at now! When you try to look up her dress at mites or the main questions they ask is how did you get them the most important thing is knowing how you got them! Yeah like I knew where the hell I got them from hey I just not that far from Canada from what I understand they are all over Canada but I don't know that for sure what I do know is they are here in Michigan as well like I'm supposed to know where I got it from when they're all over the place anyway dude I feel your hurt maybe more than you think because just prior to getting the rest of mites I had another attack from white powdery mildew wish I didn't understand enough about I could have handled that one but I read the wrong thing and wound up well the end result was all of the girls were dead but with white powdery mildew I could have saved them but didn't know enough and listen to the wrong person at the nursery they told me to use something called Serenade which contaminated my entire crop and well that was the end of that I could have used hydrogen peroxide but didn't know it... have you looked at those leaves under a microscope or a someone powerful Loop if you do you will see that little suckers will be crawling all around they like to hang out where the Leaf becomes a v.... I swear I hope it's something else but by looking at the color of the place where you said the hairs are dying it looks like a rusty color or brownish almost like a fungus growing there well that's what the russet Mite looks like very.....

1201202106 Film4
Oldman13

Oldman13

I'm not sure why this is under russet mites I need oh my God you poor son of a gun if that's what the problem is! I don't know about outside but I just had a problem with russet mites myself downstairs in my grow room in my basement oh my God I'm telling you it was not a happy experience I don't know what you're going to do being outside but I had to kill all my beautiful young ladies slaughter them where they stood talk about a devastating event I literally was crying and I had to clean my Grow rooms thoroughly I have nothing at all in there for at least a month it took me six months to get back to where I'm at now! When you try to look up her dress at mites or the main questions they ask is how did you get them the most important thing is knowing how you got them! Yeah like I knew where the hell I got them from hey I just not that far from Canada from what I understand they are all over Canada but I don't know that for sure what I do know is they are here in Michigan as well like I'm supposed to know where I got it from when they're all over the place anyway dude I feel your hurt maybe more than you think because just prior to getting the rest of mites I had another attack from white powdery mildew wish I didn't understand enough about I could have handled that one but I read the wrong thing and wound up well the end result was all of the girls were dead but with white powdery mildew I could have saved them but didn't know enough and listen to the wrong person at the nursery they told me to use something called Serenade which contaminated my entire crop and well that was the end of that I could have used hydrogen peroxide but didn't know it... have you looked at those leaves under a microscope or a someone powerful Loop if you do you will see that little suckers will be crawling all around they like to hang out where the Leaf becomes a v.... I swear I hope it's something else but by looking at the color of the place where you said the hairs are dying it looks like a rusty color or brownish almost like a fungus growing there well that's what the russet Mite looks like very.....
I didn't see it said Michigan of Outdoors... Well that's where I'm at but mine was indoors but they came from Outdoors.... in the picture I was getting ready to kill the girls the other one was showing the damage prior I tell you I was hoping those where the right pictures since I can't review the pictures before I send them here and they're awfully small when I'm picking them out

Oldman13

Oldman13

I didn't see it said Michigan of Outdoors... Well that's where I'm at but mine was indoors but they came from Outdoors.... in the picture I was getting ready to kill the girls the other one was showing the damage prior I tell you I was hoping those where the right pictures since I can't review the pictures before I send them here and they're awfully small when I'm picking them out
You could try something called diatomaceous earth supposedly it will kill mites but it doesn't specify as to what kind I wouldn't use it if the plants starting to Bud but that's up to you ... also make damn sure if you do get Diatomaceous Earth get the food-grade kind it has to say food grade on the bag or it's not food-grade I don't care what they say it has to say it on the bag but it works on bugs with exoskeletons actually supposed to be kills all bugs it's basically a silica dust it works by ripping open there body and sucks out all their moisture so they died of dehydration in about 48 hours ! Like I said the bag says mites but it specify!! And definitely make sure you wear a face mask so you don't inhale it unless you want your lungs to be scarred but supposedly this stuff is so safe that people actually eat it one teaspoon a day mixed in water and apparently a few healthier I don't know how well it works because I don't need it! I did use it to get rid of the little gnats nasty little black gnats!. But if you read about it it basically says nothing but good stuff about it again make sure you get food grade food grade food grade food grade any thing that's going to be consumed by human beings in any shape or form needs to have food grade if it all possible a lot of things are not made in food grade but Diatomaceous Earth is

Oldman13

Oldman13

You could try something called diatomaceous earth supposedly it will kill mites but it doesn't specify as to what kind I wouldn't use it if the plants starting to Bud but that's up to you ... also make damn sure if you do get Diatomaceous Earth get the food-grade kind it has to say food grade on the bag or it's not food-grade I don't care what they say it has to say it on the bag but it works on bugs with exoskeletons actually supposed to be kills all bugs it's basically a silica dust it works by ripping open there body and sucks out all their moisture so they died of dehydration in about 48 hours ! Like I said the bag says mites but it specify!! And definitely make sure you wear a face mask so you don't inhale it unless you want your lungs to be scarred but supposedly this stuff is so safe that people actually eat it one teaspoon a day mixed in water and apparently a few healthier I don't know how well it works because I don't need it! I did use it to get rid of the little gnats nasty little black gnats!. But if you read about it it basically says nothing but good stuff about it again make sure you get food grade food grade food grade food grade any thing that's going to be consumed by human beings in any shape or form needs to have food grade if it all possible a lot of things are not made in food grade but Diatomaceous Earth is
It only works as an insecticide when it's a dry powder but if it gets wet once it dries out again it will work as an insecticide again so if you hook it up to a spray rig spread on your plants it won't work until it's dry- - - - - - that's the only advice I can give you other than kill your girls and start all over but if you're outside you probably going to get them again don't know what to tell you to do weather-wise it was devastating to me though good luck man

Oldman13

Oldman13

dang, day 5 after spray and I see a taco leaf and then another then scope and some living russets and plenty of dead.

I see the Forbid is pray and wait 11 days for full effect as the eggs hatch.
I might IPM with something, some avid or nukem I dunno!

Im sure the new mites will just die and then no eggs = win!

Are new leafs protected with forbid?
I guess you better it's a win because females can lay up to 50 eggs everyday it means 100 females a day is 5000 then 5,000 in 7 days is 35000

Oldman13

Oldman13

Now imagine 200 female russet mites 300 or 400 All Laying 50 eggs a day today... How many of those eggs will be females horny little things getting ready to take over your entire crop devastating a 50-mile by 50 mile area and pretty much time

Oldman13

Oldman13

Now imagine 200 female russet mites 300 or 400 All Laying 50 eggs a day today... How many of those eggs will be females horny little things getting ready to take over your entire crop devastating a 50-mile by 50 mile area and pretty much time
Oops typo that was devastating a 50-mile by 50 mile area in 3 month's time I think you better pray for snow what the hell I think your crop is a dead anyway,,, maybe you should just pour kerosene on the whole damn thing and light a match

Oldman13

Oldman13

ken ....

my leafs do not taco till the suns up coming thru the oaks .... how about yours ? if your nights are in the 80's how do they look at dusk ....
H m m m m m- - - - - Taco leaves huh well I'll tell you what since it's 2014 and all I suggest you break out your barbecue, ground hamburger seasoning as taco meat not that cheap crap either give me some good ground up sirloin with barely any fat in it, or even better grind me up now listen carefully filet mignon oh yeah the good stuff while you're at it get some skirt steak yes it's soaking sauteing in herbs of El Taco get barbecue good and hot oh yeah I know it's hot out but it's the only way to have a barbecue you know a good hot afternoon I mean not smeltery hot! but you know what I mean:-) now get that skirt steak cooking don't forget the corn soft tacos Chippewa for that skirt steak yes soft tacos you just throw them right on the grill with skirt steak Como excellente me amigo you don't even need a plate just grab that meat right off the old fire with your hot corn tortilla if you don't have any tortillas you can grab one of doze Taco leaves off yo plants ain't nothing like a good hot hunk of meat wrapped up in dim dare Taco leaves don't forget those crispy taco shells for ground filet mignon and sirloin! But don't you worry I did not let them grind up all of the filet mignon I cut some of it into strips beat the hell out of skirt steak I'll tell you that. Mmmm. Mmmm finger lickin good ! 2014 was a good year for chunks of meat wrapped into Taco leaves soft tacos and crispy taco shells... Oh yeah give me dim tacos tacos tacos......... soft and crispy crispy and soft. Mmmm break out that hot sauce seriously what good are tacos if you don't have any hot sauce some people like that green sauce some of that green sauce is Mighty hot! but the majority of it is not! don't know why though should be at least mildly. Hot Jerry Jerry can't whatever you do do not bring in dim. Dog gone ghost peppers I mean ghost peppers are so hot you don't even have to open the jar you just set it on the table float your taco or whatever over the top of the unopened jar and it's going to burn your mouth don't float it over twice otherwise you'll be hurting for certain!
Download 20211109 164632
member what I said do not open the bottle just hold your food over it wave it 1002 1003 1000 eat . No more than 3 seconds you have been warned!

Beef tacos1
Crispy Beef Tacos 11
The Best Classic Tacos 550
DSC 0002
Top Bottom