Rust fungi or cal deficiency ?

• Thread starter Miked1988
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miked1988

Miked1988

Hello new grower here.. I have a clone that has been doing pretty good for the most part then as of 3/4 days ago leaves on it looked to be wilting.. so I assumed I over watered it or over fed it..(been using fox farm grow big) these past 2 weeks.. I let it dry out then everything went back to normal then. 2 days later I noticed orange spots on some of the leaves and don’t really know what to think of it.. I have been nurturing another plant the same way and feeding/watering at the same time and that one seems fine.. can anybody help with what this could be? Nutient lockout maybe? Or could I be feeding it to much? I’ve been feeding everyday...Thanks please help!

Rust fungi or cal deficiency
Rust fungi or cal deficiency 2
Rust fungi or cal deficiency 3
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

no clue what your growing in,those tips curling up is a issue,anyway in soil it takes about 3 days to see any change from over doing it or under doing it,like i said no info,just big leaves in a pic look like they got splashed with lights on,i like to look at whole plant when folks ask for help.someone that can read leaf pic will chime in soon and help you out,good luck

Miked1988

Miked1988

no clue what your growing in,those tips curling up is a issue,anyway in soil it takes about 3 days to see any change from over doing it or under doing it,like i said no info,just big leaves in a pic look like they got splashed with lights on,i like to look at whole plant when folks ask for help.someone that can read leaf pic will chime in soon and help you out,good luck
I trimmed out the orange water leafs last night and I don’t spot any more of the plant.. but I’m growing in root organic 707 soil.. their potted too plan to veg outdoors and to flower indoors
DC9933FB CB83 4D39 8806 0120619E914E
17904FA8 2F7E 4614 9DCF 458320203B03

Top Bottom