Rust Fungus or Ph / nutrient issue?? Please help.

• Thread starter NovaPilot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NovaPilot

NovaPilot

Hello i'm NovaPilot, this is my first post.
I've been having an issue with what looks like rust fungus. It started during week 1 of veg and i've been mostly removing the affected leaves. I just flipped into flower today and the problem is still with me. So far I have tried spraying with 86'd mite and mold but that hasn't done much. I have showed photos to the local shop owners and no one seems to know what it is. The tech guy at Current Culture thinks it's a ph issue but I have since stabilized the ph. I also have a seperate room with plants in week 2 of veg and it's started on one of the plants in there as well. My room is clean with fresh paint and a brand new tent. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am running a Current Culture 8xl system with Cultured Solutions nutrients. R.O. water, chiller temp 67 degrees. currently in week 1 of flower and running 1200ppm of co2, day temp 80, night temp 70. Day humidity 60% night 45%. 2 Mammoth 800w LED's.
Thanks!!!
Rust fungus or ph  nutrient issue please help
Rust fungus or ph  nutrient issue please help 2
Rust fungus or ph  nutrient issue please help 3
Rust fungus or ph  nutrient issue please help 2
Rust fungus or ph  nutrient issue please help 4
Rust fungus or ph  nutrient issue please help 8

Rust fungus or ph  nutrient issue please help 5
Rust fungus or ph  nutrient issue please help 6
Rust fungus or ph  nutrient issue please help 7
Homesteader

Homesteader

Calcium by the looks of it. When the plant needs calcium it tends to take it from the larger older fan leaves first. Those leaves wont recover but you can stop it from taking more by correcting it. Plants need calcium in very large amounts (Something like 10% of the plants mass)

NovaPilot

NovaPilot

Thanks for the advice guys! I added CocoCal after I read Trips first post and they are looking better already.. My ph is finally in check as well. Ill post some follow up photos. Thanks again.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Hello i'm NovaPilot, this is my first post.
I've been having an issue with what looks like rust fungus. It started during week 1 of veg and i've been mostly removing the affected leaves. I just flipped into flower today and the problem is still with me. So far I have tried spraying with 86'd mite and mold but that hasn't done much. I have showed photos to the local shop owners and no one seems to know what it is. The tech guy at Current Culture thinks it's a ph issue but I have since stabilized the ph. I also have a seperate room with plants in week 2 of veg and it's started on one of the plants in there as well. My room is clean with fresh paint and a brand new tent. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am running a Current Culture 8xl system with Cultured Solutions nutrients. R.O. water, chiller temp 67 degrees. currently in week 1 of flower and running 1200ppm of co2, day temp 80, night temp 70. Day humidity 60% night 45%. 2 Mammoth 800w LED's.
Thanks!!!View attachment 1061593View attachment 1061594View attachment 1061595View attachment 1061594View attachment 1061596View attachment 1061600
How much K is in your nutrient solution?

Excess K can antagonize mg.

NovaPilot

NovaPilot

12.3% I think? i'm not positive on how to determine how much is in my nutes. I just added up the numbers on everything i'm using.

Latest posts

Top Bottom