Rust In Res And Deficiency

• Thread starter Bobbyjaxx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bobbyjaxx

Bobbyjaxx

First grow. Plant showing signs of deficiency on lower leaves. Brown rust spots look kinda like burns. Getting worse everyday. lower leaves starting to turn yellow and droop. Using an pH perfect gmb. Bloom City cal mag. Noticed when I add calmag I get what appears to be rust in my res. Possibly something falling out of solution. It stains my res and roots. But easily rinses clean. Help?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Any pics would be helpful in diagnosing bro. And you can post a short under min video to help. Our resident hydro expert is @heisenbubble
Maybe he could shine some light on the subject

H

heisen

First grow. Plant showing signs of deficiency on lower leaves. Brown rust spots look kinda like burns. Getting worse everyday. lower leaves starting to turn yellow and droop. Using an pH perfect gmb. Bloom City cal mag. Noticed when I add calmag I get what appears to be rust in my res. Possibly something falling out of solution. It stains my res and roots. But easily rinses clean. Help?
brown algae,You need to add hydroguard at 3 ML per gallon.Rinse off all the algae before you add it in.

Bobbyjaxx

Bobbyjaxx

Any pics would be helpful in diagnosing bro. And you can post a short under min video to help. Our resident hydro expert is @heisenbubble
Maybe he could shine some light on the subject
I'll get pics up asap

Bobbyjaxx

Bobbyjaxx

IMG 20181107 171440229
IMG 20181107 171317291

Bobbyjaxx

Bobbyjaxx

Jack og... Here are those pics. Sorry it took me lil while. Any help is greatly appreciated.

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
@Jack og someone is trying to reach you :)
@Bobbyjaxx maybe post the pics of the roots too.

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey! Lol
Sorry for late response. Did you do as @heisenbubble suggested?
Also one plant looks better then the other. What’s different about the second plant? Is the setup the same? Do they share the same reservoir?
Looks like slight root issues maybe developing.

Bobbyjaxx

Bobbyjaxx

@Jack og someone is trying to reach you.
@Bobbyjaxx maybe post the pics of the roots too.
Hey! Lol
Sorry for late response. Did you do as @heisenbubble suggested?
Also one plant looks better then the other. What’s different about the second plant? Is the setup the same? Do they share the same reservoir?
Looks like slight root issues maybe developing.
There is only 1 girl. All pics are same plant

Top Bottom