Rust spots on fan leaves

• Thread starter Markymark123
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Markymark123

Markymark123

Hi all,

I’m getting fairly close to harvest but have had these rust spots show up. I flushed a little yesterday but it looks worse today. Room 25 C during the day, 18 or so at night. Around 55 humidity. Soil PH around 7.From what I’ve read it may be a calcium deficiency. Any body with some experience to weigh in?? Thanks guys!!!

Rust spots on fan leaves
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

Check the undersides of the leaf. Make sure there isnt any bugs. Yellowing intervienally id like to know i thought cal was immobile and when you get immobile def its yellowing on the esges of the leaf starting at the tips. I can wait to see what others say

Markymark123

Markymark123

Check the undersides of the leaf. Make sure there isnt any bugs. Yellowing intervienally id like to know i thought cal was immobile and when you get immobile def its yellowing on the esges of the leaf starting at the tips. I can wait to see what others say
From the underside it looks in the veins more. That is all I can see, it’s an indoor grow. So bugs aren’t quite as likely but worth a check for sure. Thank you!

growsince79

growsince79

Cocoloco uses dry amendments pre mixed. Runoff from new bags are about 3000ppm. Plants can starve to death when it gets below 1500ppm

Top Bottom