Rust spots on leaves help

• Thread starter 5pointslo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
5pointslo

5pointslo

coco using down to earth dry amendments. Ph got a little away from me, reading 6.9. 3 weeks into flower. Ppms were really high the other day and I flushed down to about 900 before running out of clean water. Woke up this morning and over night this happened. Can anyone help me identify this problem please. Thank you

Rust spots on leaves help
Rust spots on leaves help 2
Rust spots on leaves help 3
Cashmeh

Cashmeh

What kind of pots, ratio of medium mix, how often watering, what nutrients and What's your Temps and rh?

Allegedly

Allegedly

well, you're flushing out your food. you said you're using organic dry amendments, and those are going to need to stay in the soil and be broken down by microbial life, making the food become available to the plant (probably a week or two on that). im sure the bag will say if there are immediately available nutrients in it though. flushing and ppm is a salt grower problem :)

5pointslo

5pointslo

well, you're flushing out your food. you said you're using organic dry amendments, and those are going to need to stay in the soil and be broken down by microbial life, making the food become available to the plant (probably a week or two on that). im sure the bag will say if there are immediately available nutrients in it though. flushing and ppm is a salt grower problem :)
Thanks for the reply. I did a run off test of the ppm and it was about 3000. Thought that was high so I flushed down. Am I supposed to have high ppm with coco and dry amenments? I only water with plain low ph. Somehow this plant has been hard to get the ph down currently about 6.9

5pointslo

5pointslo

What kind of pots, ratio of medium mix, how often watering, what nutrients and What's your Temps and rh?
Using coco with mix of perlite and worm castings. Fabric 2 gallon pots. Down to earth dry amendments. Watering every other day with water ph to ph6.5 currently trying to get the plant down from ph6.9 in the soil. Lights on temp ranges 75-78 rh is 45%

Allegedly

Allegedly

If you're using dry amendments you don't need to be getting much runoff at all. Just soak and let it dry out a little till you water again, treat it like soil instead of coco and you'll be alright. Don't be afraid to water it, because it is coco, but if you're getting a bunch of runoff, it's too much. Check out Mr. Canucks Grow on YouTube, he grows the same style and it will help you tremendously.

growsince79

growsince79

Cocoloco uses dry amendments pre mixed. Runoff from new bags are about 3000ppm. Plants can starve to death when it gets below 1500ppm

Top Bottom