Run off - unknown
feed - no feed only tap water

Rusty spots drying leaves
Rusty spots drying leaves 2
Rusty spots drying leaves 3
Rusty spots drying leaves 4
H

happy b

Hmmm.do you water frequently?how long have you been a grower?

M

maimunji

Watering once per week when plants is completely dry.
First indoor grow but I have several outdoor grows under my belt.
I have experiance. Not total noob.
Plants looks healthy at all.

H

happy b

The new growth looks fine.the reason i asked about experience is it will give me an idea if it might be something that an experienced grower woud do automatically kinda thing.
indoors is different.
i think you just need some cal/mag.
Thats what i would treat for first.or if i really cant figure something out i pot the afflicted plant into fresh soil.i find no bottled nutes iv ever tried gives as good an all round nutrition as some good amended soil.but its tough getting enough food into the soil to last a full cycle without it burning em.but thats just my experience.others may say "thats not right" at what i say.its just down to finding what works for you.

M

maimunji

Cal mag ok but I noticed new growth have burn tips. I dont want to over fert.

20150612 081641
20150605 180555
ghettogrower

ghettogrower

Yeh hard one to tell....the pics where the leafs look rusted that looks like P defiency to me but as the new growth have burnt tips your soil might be a bit hot? ....or because you have vegged in that pot of soil for 2 months its taken all.the nutrients and now sitting in toxic soil? ive not much experience with soil at all tho so its just a guess tbh

M

maimunji

I grow in this soil from years under sun light, from start to finish 6-7 mounts in this size pots and never had this issues before.

ghettogrower

ghettogrower

New strain? Maybe try a new soil for indoors? I'd say happys your man he's a soil grower mate

M

maimunji

Growing this strain before years but after spider mute attack she loose all fan leaves. But I remember she is very nute sensitive same yellow burn tips.
I only worried about this rusty spots I dont want a whole plant been affected.

soserthc1

soserthc1

You never .mentioned feeding anything but water ? Is your soil amended ?
If you can't remedy the problems always resort to flushing with a pH water 3 times the soil amount .

Should give you a fresh start as these threads are useless its pH its cal mag its p its bugs etc .....
U will feel worse than when ya started the thread

M

maimunji

Yes soserthc1 i give them only tap water ph 6.5 with 30% good run off. I dont think plant need flush. I have four plants they look super healthy exept this two large main leaves at top of the one plant.

20150615 205853
M

maimunji

But maybe soil is really too hot I dont know. I cant measure run off because I use ph drops and color of run off is not accurate.

Last edited:
symbiote420

symbiote420

Gets pretty hot inside of those tents, especially in the summer...... what are your temps like in there? Definitely a roots issue though. And they do look a tad hungry too me.

Call me a separatist cause bringing outside soil in for the indoor grow is a big no-no IME!!

M

maimunji

Hi symbiote420. Temp is stable max hit 28 C at hottest part of the day. Soil is not from outdoor garden am not so stuped to fuck my grow with outdoor bugs. Soil is just no name brand I grow outdoor before but always in pots never directly in the ground

symbiote420

symbiote420

Musta misread your post then I'll add this, outdoor and indoor mixes are totally different.... you'll want a lighter, airier, better draining mix for indoor pots. Those plants have a pretty nice size to em and the temps are where they need to be, maybe they need to be watered a lil more than once a week..... I try to get a feel for what each individual plant wants over just putting em on a set schedule.

M

maimunji

Thanks for posting. Soil is light and airier. Why you thing plants looks hungry? Upper new growth leaves tips looks burn to me.

M

maimunji

Today I inspecting plants and I am prety sure this is cal def. Thanks for help. Also they realy look hungry. Thank for help if I have problem after feeding I will search help again. Thanks.
I just want to know if someone's noticed how cal def start. Plant show first only yellow tips on new growth and i think this is nute burn and then bam.. rusty spot on main leaves and after day drying leaves.

Last edited:
Top Bottom