Rusty Spots Drying Leaves

• Thread starter maimunji
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I want to update my threat and need some help also. Plant with rusty spot looking great I start to feed with cal mag and evetything looking good. I think cal mag is my problem.
Hi maimunji. I don't see what you're referring to, but! I think you might want to read the second thread in my signature line, There is No Such Thing as a Cal-Mag Deficiency.

M

maimunji

Hi sea i read this threat before mounts but will read them again. But now i want to know what to do in this week 5 to feed with veg nute one time or just to ignore yellowing and bomb with P and K.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
They still need some nitrogen at this point in flowering, I would not only give P and K right now. It's difficult to tell much more from the photos as the light is a bit yellow.

M

maimunji

I feed with canna terra flores witch contain N. I feed every water with low doses but this plant is realy big and I think she need more nute. Is she looks hungry?

20150814 090359
20150814 090402
20150814 090404
20150814 090423
20150814 090417
Last edited:
Mr.X

Mr.X

Nitrogen is a mobile macronutrient, if the plant were in need it would show up in the lower older shoots as yellowing while the top bud sites should be quite nice and green. This late into flowering the plant should have enough N stored to get it through. Im guessing that being that you look like your about 5-6 weeks into flowering your hittin her up with higher amounts of P and K wich supresses the uptake of calcium and magnesium Aaaaand sulphur. That coupled with CoCo and you have a synergistic recipe for deficiency what i would do is add mg in the form of epsom salts, wich is magnesium sulphate not nitrate like most cal mag supplements wich are nitrates wich will have (of course) Nitrogen. Also add molasses as a carb wich will add on weight, flavor, calcium, sulphur and feed whatever beneficial microbes you may have in yer rhizosphere wich will in turn chelate the nutes in the soil partially digesting them leaving them readily available for your plants.

M

maimunji

Hi mr.X. thanks for posting. I feed last night with my basic nute around 2 ml per litre ( recomended dose is 6 ml per litre) and add pk 0.5 ml/l (recomended dose Is 1.5 ml.) I also dissolved 1 tea spoon of epsom salt in hot water and add to 2 gallon of water. I also add cal max extra and today I can see progression maybe need to wait little longer

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I feed with canna terra flores witch contain N. I feed every water with low doses but this plant is realy big and I think she need more nute. Is she looks hungry?
First, now I think I see what you're talking about, that slightly lighter green that's kinda blotchy in appearance, yes? Honestly, at worst I think your plants are a little hungry. Not much at all. They look pretty good to my eyes.

M

maimunji

Yes this slighty lighter green color. This is only one plant in 4 gallon pots. I will try to feed little stronger with basic nute next time.

Mr.X

Mr.X

Hi mr.X. thanks for posting. I feed last night with my basic nute around 2 ml per litre ( recomended dose is 6 ml per litre) and add pk 0.5 ml/l (recomended dose Is 1.5 ml.) I also dissolved 1 tea spoon of epsom salt in hot water and add to 2 gallon of water. I also add cal max extra and today I can see progression maybe need to wait little longer
Glad to hear that. I would drop the cal mag + though. It's got a bit more N than others and since your this far N2 flowering you might wanna have tighter control over how much nitrogen is going into the mix right now. With the epsoms youll cover the mag issues and once you get the molasses in there it should cover your calcium. Good luck

Top Bottom