• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Alpaca

Alpaca

Hey everyone,

Here's what's bothering me:

IMG_20201122_111011.jpg
IMG_20201122_111018.jpg

I recently found out that my soil pH was bad, at 5.5. I know Calcium is best absorbed from 6-9 so I gave her a good flush. I was sure it was calcium even though I was feeding calmag and that's how I found out. The rusty spots are very localized and 20/25 budsites don't have it, but on affected buds it seems to be spreading a tiny bit. Is this definitely calcium def or could I be missing something?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Calcium "deficiency" doesn't necessarily mean it's not present. Different conditions can affect its availability to the plant. Too high or low rh is one example, too much N is another. I would recommend a deeper dive into those factors to see if you can narrow down the cause. 👍

That being said, it looks like very minimal damage so far so at least you're on top of it.

Alpaca

Alpaca

Calcium "deficiency" doesn't necessarily mean it's not present. Different conditions can affect its availability to the plant. Too high or low rh is one example, too much N is another. I would recommend a deeper dive into those factors to see if you can narrow down the cause. 👍

That being said, it looks like very minimal damage so far so at least you're on top of it.
Yeah I figured calcium was locked out due to my low pH, she's looking absolutely amazing though so I'm sure I fixed it.

IMG 20201123 113537

Top Bottom