Rv Parks ,any That Are 420 Active ?

• Thread starter WalkingBear
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WalkingBear

Hello WalkingBear in Yuba City here.
Just came across this WS and liked what I saw.
There are tons of 55+ guys , like myself, out RVing around.
Using Pot in a state or federal park is not a good idea... it's not legal.
Some private parks just don't care and look the other way.
I'm looking for a 420 active rv co-op eco-park where I can grow on my own space and have someone look after my plants if I take to the road for a few months... no luck so far.
thanks for any leads or thoughts.

Mitakuye Oyasin (we are all related)

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Love seeing your post. I am building just what you are looking for here in southwestern Colorado next year. 160 acres open year round, with only 200 sites.....420 friendly for sure. As far as the grow your own it works like a recreational co-op, so basically community greenhouse with assigned beds

robomont

robomont

dude your gonna be rich,thats a brilliant idea.do you need any high payed temp laborers?

robomont

robomont

lol,i was semi joking,most cant afford my rates,ive lived on the road too long and it cost a small fortune to motivate me off my ass.but i do think you have the most winning idea ive heard in a long time.probably a chance at higher profit margins then the regular businesses because i bet there is a real high demand for your product.get in early before the other rv places wise up.keep your profile low and expand quick.once the other rv places wise up,then its too late.right now you are ahead of the curve.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Oh I am. Property is purchased and so break ground in April once everything thaws.... hopefully open July 4th weekend

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

Oh I am. Property is purchased and so break ground in April once everything thaws.... hopefully open July 4th weekend
more info,
location, location, location will make or brea..... no it will work regardless.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

more info,
location, location, location will make or brea..... no it will work regardless.
Yea not giving that out yet, let's just say 30min to ski area, tons of trails in area, and also planning for a community barn for horses

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Around $1000 a month with water and power hookups. Then make more selling seeds/nutes/teaching classes. And even more with storage rentals

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

Plus I am doing nice big lots not that right next to your neighbors stuff. Planning the landscaping to create each lots own semi private area

robomont

robomont

1000 a month is steep.maybe 500 a month.you know your market better than me though.i can by a house for a thousand a month.maybe not in colo but you know.im thinkin of retirees and most only have about 2 grand a month if they are lucky and a couple.my wife gets ssi and her total is 753$ a month.if i was disabled i would get around 900$ a month.im at the bottom though.not downing your goal but providing a point of view for your aid in business decisions.

JSmokes420

JSmokes420

The price is actually average for the area, just mine will offer a lot more for the price. Also comparing the cost of obtaining your own cannabis vs gtowing your own or the coop giving you some for a donation should offset any costs......plus I will be giving free rent to a select few in return for easy part time work...you know security, front desk, greenhouse supervisor, and grounds maintenance...

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

The price is actually average for the area, just mine will offer a lot more for the price. Also comparing the cost of obtaining your own cannabis vs gtowing your own or the coop giving you some for a donation should offset any costs......plus I will be giving free rent to a select few in return for easy part time work...you know security, front desk, greenhouse supervisor, and grounds maintenance...
keep us informed of your progress.

yooper420

yooper420

Curmudgeonlander
Supporter
Any updates yet ? Sounds very interesting.

Top Bottom