S.O.S. Burned tips on last part of cycle.

• Thread starter TheAcheCe
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheAcheCe

TheAcheCe

Hey guys,

I’m growing this batch since first days of march and entering now 4-5 weeks of flowering. Medium is organic soil with lava rocks and coconut fiber. All organic, no nuts, only added some Forza Silica for root reinforcement while in veg.

Around 3 weeks ago, I started noticing these burned tips that spread bottom-up in all specimens. Setting is all right, nice airflow, temp and humidity around 55-60%.

I usually water with tap, left sitting at least 24hrs for chlorine evaporation; I have no way to measure it but suspected of potassium deficiency due to high levels of sodium in the water, but also having no way to measure that, I just started watering with bottled.

I’ve invested a lot of time in this grow particularly and wouldn’t want to lose it. Does any of you have an idea of what’s happening here??

Thank you in advance!!

Sos burned tips on last part of cycle
TheAcheCe

TheAcheCe

Hey guys,

I was out for a couple of days, but back now. I tested pH and have two sets. Half of specimens are 5.0 and the other half is 8.0; not only out of range, but the problem got worse. (Photo attached)

Any advice on what could it be and how to normalize pH lvls?

EEA61CB9 96C4 4861 8201 583F5AF40912

Top Bottom