S1N1ST3R's quest for some fat stinky greasy females to get down with

• Thread starter S1N1ST3R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Trying to upload some new pics. I been trying to figure this out for 2 days. I guess I will try a diffrant browser,

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Aliendawg F3 #4 by: kid twist
DSCN5429
DSCN5430
DSCN5470
DSCN5471

Krasi

Krasi

Really, that Aliendawg rules dude, growing some potential really nice avatars there:p

rollon

rollon

very nice work S1N,really liked ur shots of the white not sure why?

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Thanks bro. Yea I love the phenos of the white that I got. I still have 3 and cant seem to get rid of any of them

Looks like we might live real close to each other.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Really, that Aliendawg rules dude, growing some potential really nice avatars there:p
Haha thanks bro. Appreciate the kind words. I cant wait to run the other pheno of aliendawg. I will run this girl a couple more times before I make any decisions on what to keep. I am pumped to smoke the one in my avi she smells super fuely.

rollon

rollon

lookin at kid twists aliendog is killin me, i have no room right now to run the astrodog beans i picked up on aliens last drop.ill have to wait to run anything obsoul. as far as location S1N thats me over in the corner booth here at the titty bar.

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

How can I turn down a chance to motor boat some tig o bittys. Thats to bad ypu dont have any room Bro. I guess I can just throw these xtra AD cuts away

skunky nugz

skunky nugz

How you liking the Plushberry? I'm running a pheno that looks similar, does it have a pungent lemon berry smell to it? I'm grabbing another pack till i find a pink pheno. I'm gonna do a SOG with it this next round on a 4x4 table. 9 plants. Gonna be my yielder strain for sure and has a really pungent lemon smell to it. Nice high, semi-fast flowering. THICK THICK stems. Stuff I got from Tacoma Cross was sooo bomb! I really wanna try some OG Raskal Gear just havn't got my hands on any yet. ~Nugz

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

The plush is a good all around plant. Good yields lots of trics real vigorous. This is my 2nd run with this pheno. The rest I through out after one run. Im also lookin for that pink dank pheno. I went through a ten pack amd found 0 pink or purp phenos. I will probably get another 5 and try again. I have seen a lot of peeps get great pink plants from a 5 pack. Luck of the draw.

Im not really getting any lemon. Mostly berry. I have a horrible nose

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Nice plants that Alien Dawg looks deadly.. Killer grow
Thanks a lot. I couldnt be more happy with the Alien dawg she smells like fruity lighter fluid. I was away from my garden for almost 3 weeks straight I gotta say my girl put in some work and kept shit looking good. A lot better then she has in the past.

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Thanks a lot. I couldnt be more happy with the Alien dawg she smells like fruity lighter fluid. I was away from my garden for almost 3 weeks straight I gotta say my girl put in some work and kept shit looking good. A lot better then she has in the past.

Alien Dawg is some great smoke 4sho.. I got a nice pheno 2.. But I popped a pack of Aliens Lemon Alien Dawg so I might find a even better pheno.. That's super kool of ur girl 2 hold it down well u were gone.. She sounds like a keeper 2 me.. Hold on 2 that 1 doggie.. A good girl is hard 2 find..

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Yea I have seen your cc aliendawg before and she looks dank as hell. Alien's gear looks top notch. Cant wait to see how those turn out for you.

I agree 100% most girls are fuckin crazy. I got lucky and found a real cool chick. She would do anything that I ask her to do. I for sure dont plan on going anywhere

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yea I have seen your cc aliendawg before and she looks dank as hell. Alien's gear looks top notch. Cant wait to see how those turn out for you.

I agree 100% most girls are fuckin crazy. I got lucky and found a real cool chick. She would do anything that I ask her to do. I for sure dont plan on going anywhere

been with her long enough....i doubt your going anywhere. she put up with yo crazy ass all those years of you causing trouble, now that you settled down im sure shes lovin that you crazy son of a bitch :) ~SMF~

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

been with her long enough....i doubt your going anywhere. she put up with yo crazy ass all those years of you causing trouble, now that you settled down im sure shes lovin that you crazy son of a bitch :) ~SMF~
Haha whats up broseph I have been wondering if you were goin to stop by and check out my hemp show. Your callin me crazy but you were right there next to me doin the same shit lol.

Thanks for stopping in.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Haha whats up broseph I have been wondering if you were goin to stop by and check out my hemp show. Your callin me crazy but you were right there next to me doin the same shit lol.

Thanks for stopping in.

Doing the same Shit right there with you for shizzle! Nice looking ladies you got in here. Looks like you can grow some decent herbals. Your white was pretty good when I tried it. Keep up the good work and ill keep popping in to see what you got cooking~SMF~

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Your a good dude. The white is crazy I cant decide what one to keep. Im running the 3 phenos again. Definitely keep stopping bro. You never know you might see something that you like.

Top Bottom