Sad Does a Budget Grow: Entire Grow Under $150 USD

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Just grew a red dwarf useing 2 $25 spotlights from home depo and 1 $10 clamp , so i grew one for $60 lol, see pic, i use the spots and clamps for sidelight, a full spec bulb is a full spec bulb add the word grow and the price goes up a $100, my boy said i wasted my mony bc there not grow lights, so i had to prove a point.
Great job.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Sour D on the left and Glue Cookies on the right. Soon, they will be the only 2 in the box. Please don't mind the others I have going in there.

Budget
Budget box
KLight03

KLight03

Thank you both. I think I got bronchitis. Cant breathe for the life of me..But starting to get over it slowly.
Take it for what it's worth, but that is nothing to play with. Go get some Umcka and start sucking it down, I believe you can get it delivered. The flu is taking out some of my medic friends who have immunities of steel. If you know anyone who has it, get some real moonshine, not the kind you get in the liquor store. Take a teaspoon of that with hot tea. Stay off dairy. Fifteen minute steam bath, fifteen minutes in the cold. It will cause all that stuff to come up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom