Sad Goes To Space: My Journey to Mars!!!

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

My plan for this grow....I plan on starting the seeds off in my 2x4 tent under the Mars SP-250. Normally, I veg for about 4-6 weeks then flip for flower. This grow, I will be going 6-8 weeks in veg before flipping to flower. I have all the seeds germinating and should be going into their Solo cups today. Once they are around 2 weeks old, I will be up-potting them to their final 3 gallon fabric pots. I believe I will be applying main-lining to all the plants as well. I have had great results using different main-lining techniques on smaller grows. Time to see it in action on a normally grown plant. Once I flip to flower, I'll decide where each plant will spend the rest of it's life cycle.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I will be using fresh Fox Farm Ocean Forest soil.....this soil is known to be hot. I normally don't need to feed any nutrients until about a week after transplanting to their final pots. I do not suggest using any kinds of nutrients prior. Once I do begin feeds, I start at 25%-50% of the recommended dosage then work my way up. Usually, I feed once a week and water once a week. Cal-mag gets added to the waterings, not the feeds.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Heres a suggestion. Stop spamming for mars. You sound like a commisioned sales rep post after post.
Thanks for the suggestion....but they are my personal grow journals. You don't have to open the threads. Ignore them....better yet. Ignore me!!!!

MarsHydroLED

MarsHydroLED

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like a mars sponsered grow journal. No one mentions the brand of their grow light as often as you.
All our giveaways require the winners to share the growing journal, just some keep them words and some don't...

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So upon posting this picture, I realized I left a flowering plant in there with my vegging plants. Oops lol. The 6 new seedlings are now in soil.

2x4 journal
Top Bottom