Safe Pest control ???

• Thread starter kushsmoker30
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushsmoker30

sunflower_101 has a post up bout best way to get rid of spider mites n some 1 posted a link lowes for Hot Shot No Pest Strips. can any1 shed any light on this product, does it affect meds taste or anything also package says not to put in kitchens or area's where people will be in 4 hours or more a day. made me think if u can't put it in the kitchen is it safe for meds? what if exhaust fan kicks on frequently at least 2-3 X's an hour would that make it safe then? any info would help these thing's seem convenient but not at the expense on our health. Thanks THC Farmers

^^^^
link to Hit Shot

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I keep one in my sealed cab all the time as a preventative measure.
Since I don't eat sleep or live in there Im Not worried.
Dosent change my bud taste. An it's one of the only effective treatment for a plant in flower.

If you got bugs an arent scared of chems I recommend imidocloprid / Bayer advanced.
Its a Synthetic nicotine deadly to small bugs in parts per BIlLION an pretty safe for animals. ( about like real nicotine in super week concentrations.)
Its systemic an is aborbed threw the roots, one application per plant is all.

This is the silver bullet against bugs IMHO.

Ps
Thanks UncleBen, you were right this shit owns, even outdoor against grasshoppers that used to strip a plant to stalk in a day...

T

TROCOLO

Hi

I make my own insecticide, putting in water garlic, onion, chili, and tobacco, all chopped.

It works well but if the infestation is very serious it isn't enough.

I don't like chemicals on my plants.

Best regards.

K

kushsmoker30

SCARHOLE thank 4 ur reply glad to hear that taste was not compromised i figure if u can taste it, it's deff got 2 be in there. i looked around online (google) and can't seem to find people saying they use it in flower n loved the taste of there meds or anything close to that but found LOT'S of people happy to try it.

TROCOLO thank's 4 ur reply i hear u brother on the healthy stuff, but i figure spraying all the time would be a bitch plus over spay on walls, floors n what not + waiting for lights out 2 spay making sure u spay everything on plants.....then u hear it don't really work 2 well more of a keep em at bay type thing, makes u think.

ANY MORE REVIEWS WOULD DEFF BE APPRECIATED, IF U HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH 1 OF THESE PLEASE POST OR PM ME THANK'S!!!!

T

TROCOLO

Hi Kushsmoker

Neem oil and potassic soap are good alternatives too.

I have a serious problem with the oidium during flowering. I have read about pulverize over the plant orange juice. I must to test it.

Greetings.

RELOADER212

RELOADER212

I use Liquid Ladybug, in all phases of my plants growth. i am just really sold on this product. it is organic peppermint oil and it clogs the mites respiratory system. I like the fact that it is organic and safe in flower also. I have read that some people say it doesn't work, but I tell you it does. I am very carful and check my plants leaves with a microscope. i have rechecked after spraying has dried, and I can see their splattered bodies on the back of the leaves. The key is checking your plants frequently, and spray heavy in veg. A few light sprays will not stop a heavy infestation, and LL will not kill eggs. You need to be able to recognize eggs. I even mark leaves where I find eggs, so I know to respray those ones. Heavily infected leaves need to be removed. The key is not to let it get that out of control. Also whatever you use dont forget to spray the stem, that is their highway up your plant. Also check the lower growth on your plant, because mites normally start at the bottom and work their way up your plant until they are spinning webs on top of your buds. http://www.spidermitekiller.com/

Latest posts

Top Bottom