Salt buildup

• Thread starter Redhead93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Redhead93

Yes humidifier, dehumidifier, and RO water. Its white “dust” built up in actual fan. I don’t have pics because we cleaned them today.

have a humidifier using tap water? pics? fans blowing crap around? worse case... spider mites. LMAO just realized you meant actual fans not fan leaves :/ well some of that applies lol

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yes humidifier, dehumidifier, and RO water. Its white “dust” built up in actual fan. I don’t have pics because we cleaned them today.
I wouldn't worry in humid environment dust and stuff will stick. I run a completely sealed room and even I get that.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
don’t have pics

I'm told this means it didn't happen. ☺

I recall a thread - fairly recent here where someone was using a ultra-sonic humidifier that had a similar issue of "crusting deposits" that just as I think of it now - reminds me of Dave Chappelle's "Crack dude". It seems tonite is gonna be random thoughts, mostly.

R

Redhead93

I wouldn't worry in humid environment dust and stuff will stick. I run a completely sealed room and even I get that.
Okay thanks for the feedback. We run a sealed room as well. Was worried about drywall dust, because we sealed any possible sources of that. It’s not on the plants either. We do get some build up of salt on the leaves in flower? Could that be from foiled feeding?

R

Redhead93

I'm told this means it didn't happen. ☺

I recall a thread - fairly recent here where someone was using a ultra-sonic humidifier that had a similar issue of "crusting deposits" that just as I think of it now - reminds me of Dave Chappelle's "Crack dude". It seems tonite is gonna be random thoughts, mostly.

View attachment 922581
That’s exactly what it looked like 😭😂

Top Bottom