salut de Montréal

• Thread starter lequebecfume
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

lequebecfume

Hello All THC Farmer's,

I would like to introduce my self to those that don't know me already.

I am a bilingual activist for the legalization, the regulation, for more education and for the medication for medical cannabis.

I am disabled with Ankylosing Spondulitis, Crohn's and Hepatitis, and have been bound to a wheel chair for just over 2 months now.

I have not been able to grow in the last few years because of my health and the number of times in and our of hospital. Though I hope to be restarting this fall.

Léglaliser, Règlementé, Éduquer et Soigner

LEQ

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hi welcome to thcfarmer mate im sorry to hear about your problems hope we help you grow that chronic :D

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

Hello All THC Farmer's,

I would like to introduce my self to those that don't know me already.

I am a bilingual activist for the legalization, the regulation, for more education and for the medication for medical cannabis.

damn bro that could be a rap or something..so many tions im dizzy...lol...welcome to the farm buddy and a wheelchair aint gonna stop ya from growing the herb...hope we can educate you in one way or another!!
regards
MG

L

lequebecfume

Thanks to Logic and Midnightgardener for the warm welcome.

I was ' reffereed' here by a good grow buddy that has helped me out enormously in the past.

I am dreading and looking forward to moving so that I can grow again.

this is the system I will be getting for its ease of use and that is an all in one deal,

I will be able to raise it to chair-height and will be easily accessible.

This is the chair that I desperately want to get
Img0170.jpg

I was an avid outdoors enthusiast who loved to mountain bike.

I look forward to meeting the gang here and maybe by the time I have funds for my wheel chair I can meet up with some of you in the UK and some is Spain.

Peace and good thc farming
puff for me if you have any

LEQ

Midnightgardener

Midnightgardener

re

nice lookin chair bro...all that aluminium shes real bling bling... how much does a thing like that cost??
regards
MG
nice cab btw

Top Bottom