Same idiot, new problem.

• Thread starter flybynyt
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

flybynyt

I am growing in a Aeroflo2 NFT system and my plant are 3 weeks into 12/12. I have two plants that I need to remove because they are runts and I have found a couple naner's on them. My question is; because the root mats are all tangled together in the troughs , will the decomposing roots cause a problem, after i cut them down? I assume they would. Any ideas what I can do? thanks.

flybynyt

D

Darth Bud

If you only have five weeks left untill crop is ready, and you have got plenty of air in your water just cut the plants down up to the first fan leaf that way it will take longer for the runts to die off and you should have cropped by then, if any male pollen dose start showing spray with water......hope iam right cos it what I would have done :-)
Darth

P

Pistol Pete

I Concur - Cannazym- I Used To Remove From NFT Mat

I Have Tried Every Enzyme based Product And Found Cannazym To Be The Best . Cut Plant At Base And Discard, Then Add Cannazym 48 Hours Prior To Removing Block/Cube ( Just Remove Growblock And Add 40 Mls Per 10 Litres To Res, And /Or ; Add Directly To Cube ( Growblock) a Couple of days Before You Detach It
Avoid Any Nervousness , Just Do It :fighting0087:
The Worst ; Sensizyme By Ad Newts:sad0123:

www.growguide.info

PP

Forget About Using Hydrogen Peroxide

F

flybynyt

Great info on the Cannzym. Question. Since the roots are tangled to the roots of the plants behind and in front of it, will the cannazym allow them to separate?

Thank you.

flybynyt

P

Pistol Pete

Yes It Will ; And it Will Convert Dead Root Tissue Into Readily Available Food For The Plant
PP

Latest posts

Top Bottom