San Diegans watch this Vid. We have to remove this D.A.

• Thread starter BOSSMAN88188
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

This was sent to me and It really enfuriated me.:mad0229::mad0229::mad0229::mad0229::mad0229::mad0229::mad0229::mad0229::mad0229::mad0229::mad0229::mad0229:
If you live in san diego check out the addy at the end of the vid. Just after Obama.

[youtube]SKcpqq4JvS4[/youtube]

M

MIZZ ELVIS

What a Ignorant pirate hooker!!!!!!!! I swear her stupidity and utter lack of common sense is astonishing. By her rationalization, opiates, and other prescription meds should be made to be illegal as well. After all many more violent crimes are commited by people attempting to obtain these far more dangerous, LEGAL narcotic drugs...Go figure????????? What a C%$T!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot/ understand/ normal/ thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the bitch be fried by lightning!!!!!!!!!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

What a Ignorant pirate hooker!!!!!!!! I swear her stupidity and utter lack of common sense is astonishing. By her rationalization, opiates, and other prescription meds should be made to be illegal as well. After all many more violent crimes are commited by people attempting to obtain these far more dangerous, LEGAL narcotic drugs...Go figure????????? What a C%$T!!!!!!!!!!! Cannot/ understand/ normal/ thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May the bitch be fried by lightning!!!!!!!!!

My thoughts exactly.

J

Jalisco Kid

So why not go to one of her rallies and tell her, she is running for DA. Do what the republicans are doing at democrats town hall meeting for health insurance but with intelligence.JK

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

I plan on being at all I can.
This bitch needs to see how many peeps she is going against.

Top Bottom