San Diego, 1st indoor, 4x4 tent, soil, organic grow journal

• Thread starter stp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stp

stp

She would have been such a fat nug had the Herm not shown up. Still doesn’t look seeded out much anywhere I look but weak ass immature nugs low and inside.

0B32D52F 75D7 4201 9E99 C374269CCBBC
A9CE1B61 F529 4DC8 A942 A8900B6C1864
stp

stp

5 weeks & 5 days into a funky flowering phase. Fed them the Full line this morning, 3 gallons as I’ve been doing for a while now. In their 5 gallon pots they want water every other day now. Been that way for about a week since I cut back to 3/4 gallon per plant. They have been powering through the 4th week trim session due to the discovery of some pollen sacs. The yield will suffer but as far as quality of the upper nugs, they appear to be loving life right now, no signs of seeds even. These next few weeks are the best! We’re on schedule for water tomorrow morning, skip Saturday food Sunday, skip Monday water....I brewed a tea but when I found the balls I felt discouraged and the hassle of brewing tea seems like a pain this far along. My regimen says to cut down to zero rhizotonic towards the end, which is the enzymes for promotion of the organic life in the soil, so I am not too worried as I am planning on backing off all the food as the end nears. I’m not too worried about flushing since it’s been 100 % organic the whole time, but I think I’m going to finish them with plain water with cal/mg for the last week. Not sure what else should be done to end it. I’ve read leaving them in darkness for the last two days does something? Any ideas?

stp

stp

They got water on Monday at 6:45 am and by 6 am today, Tuesday, they wanted more water....this seem like too much watering or do they starting sucking water up towards the end of their cycles? We’re on day 2 of week 6 flower.

Ganjagrow

Ganjagrow

Looking good Mate! More photos please. Water needs change as plants progress.

Cheers!
RR

Reactions: stp
stp

stp

Almost done with week 6 flowering. Everything I can find/heard about Hashberry says 8-10 weeks flower. The runt of the batch is the FC which was called Frozen Custard and it was bag seed and it's nice smelling but I won't grow this one again. The three Hasberry plants are great, but the nugs have not exploded like I thought I am I almost positive that is because of the pollen sacs stunting some growth/me hacking them in week 4 after finding the sacs so this run is hard to determine if it's the plants or the grower, or the nutes, or the nuts. I got the microscope out and mostly everything is clear, not many cloudy trichs, and only one or two amber so far. I want to feed these still if I am just going on week 7 come this Monday. Plan is to give them some tea today then a little nutrients. There didn't seem to be a "swell" week 5-6, they are not crazy stinky but I have a filter so.....

New3
New7
New8
New1
New2
New4
New5
New6
stp

stp

just shooting photos after they got a big blast of 3 gals of nutes with a topper of 1.3 gallons of fresh tea from SD Hydro! I should turn off the fan and get better shots but whatever. These Timber Daisies are dope, I can adjust their height according to each plant. They stay cool and hardly hit my electric bill, I spend an extra $40 per month total. Next round I have Jillybean coming and I am thinking I am going to get a big ass Smart pot, maybe 20-30 gallon, and grow just one plant. Makes it easier to water, spin to thin, and train to lay down from the start....snake it around the pot with Crouquet loops. That's what I am thinking now.

DSC 0004
DSC 0005
DSC 0003
DSC 0002
DSC 0012
DSC 0013
DSC 0014
DSC 0015
stp

stp

Time moving s....l....o....w.....l.....y. The Frozen Custard is starting to get "white" leaves and there's some colors I bet would be awesome if I let the temp drop 20 degrees at night. First three are the FC, the last one is a Hash Berry shot.

DSC 0008
DSC 0010 2
DSC 0011
DSC 0012
stp

stp

Day 52 Flower....time is not moving, I think I need rescue....haha. Anyone ever hear those cops who ate too much weed and called rescue on themselves telling them they think they are dead because time isn't moving. That's how I fell right now.

Pulled some lower dead leaves off and started inspecting closer, yanked a tiny 4" offshoot that was loaded with seeds. Tops look like they made it without seeds. We shall see soon! I hope.

DSC 0009
DSC 0011
HiDaze

HiDaze

Day 52 Flower....time is not moving, I think I need rescue....haha. Anyone ever hear those cops who ate too much weed and called rescue on themselves telling them they think they are dead because time isn't moving. That's how I fell right now.

Pulled some lower dead leaves off and started inspecting closer, yanked a tiny 4" offshoot that was loaded with seeds. Tops look like they made it without seeds. We shall see soon! I hope.
Happy to see your progress! Well done đź‘Śđź‘Ś

stp

stp

Happy to see your progress! Well done đź‘Śđź‘Ś
not bad after all I guess! Already have some Red Dragon fem seeds and Jillybean regular seeds for the next round. I’m pretty sure I’m going to grow one plant in a 30 gallon pot. Want to manage only one and train one and water one.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
40X week #9 two days in...it’s either this weekend or the next, chop chop.
Benefits of watering with tea? And what kinda tea is it? Heard this now in a couple threads.
Thanks

stp

stp

Benefits of watering with tea? And what kinda tea is it? Heard this now in a couple threads.
Thanks
Worm castings, compost, and I also used insect frass. I brew this with a fish tank pump and air stone, 5 gallon bucket. Also get it free from SD Hydro on Wednesdays/Saturdays. It helps the organic ecosphere in the soil. Makes plant more resistant to disease, helps reduce stress, provides organic nutrients and supports life in the living soil I am growing with. Early in Veg I misted the plants with the tea, they loved it.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Worm castings, compost, and I also used insect frass. I brew this with a fish tank pump and air stone, 5 gallon bucket. Also get it free from SD Hydro on Wednesdays/Saturdays. It helps the organic ecosphere in the soil. Makes plant more resistant to disease, helps reduce stress, provides organic nutrients and supports life in the living soil I am growing with. Early in Veg I misted the plants with the tea, they loved it.
Very interesting and knowledgeable. Thanks for your insight and beautiful flowers. 🌸

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

A 30 gallon pot may be too large. I would say go with a 15 gallon pot, maybe a 20. If you are still thinking of downgrading your tent a 2x4 may be appropriate.

Top Bottom