San Diego, 1st indoor, 4x4 tent, soil, organic grow journal

• Thread starter stp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stp

stp

Why are the leaves curling like they are? I’ve always thought that was light intensity. I moved lights a few days ago and then gave them just water (cal/mg). Then last night they got watered with nutrients including the first time using Bio Boost in preparation to switch to 12/12. Is this a problem or just let it go?

234C0B87 C7B5 4156 BBC4 57AA5CD2722E
C20CF967 6090 4D36 B7D6 DAEF718ADE6B
2067909F E3FB 4B94 8A2C 713DC547C612
C743F3FB 47C2 4FEE 9D85 77B8993F39F9
AE1392D8 9849 4659 B546 F4A9943F024B
stp

stp

Also, I’ve been giving these 1 gallon each. Five gallon pots, I don’t wait for runoff I don’t test pH, everything I’m doing is organic. I’m wondering if maybe one gallon isn’t enough? Anyone have experience with watering 2 month old plants in 5 gallon pots, (1) gallon each?

707finisher

707finisher

Maybe nute sensitive?
Not sure honestly but I started googling what I saw, sometimes it takes a while but I usually can find a pic that matches a few different places to confirm. I’m curious, I’ve seen that on my plants to, it eventually went away. But I’m going to start googling it now.

707finisher

707finisher

Also read the ingredients of your nutes, if they already contain calcium and magnesium you probably don’t need to add more unless they show deficiencies? Idk for sure, maybe some others will chime in.

stp

stp

Nutrients don’t have calcium/mg. They look fine now, I ran them dry this last time, I mean almost a day longer than last. They never look great after I water them, usually takes several hours and if I water at night then it’s the morning when I get up that they look great, and they looked that way today. I just went in a did a little more trimming, bent branches over, tied up a few things but they look awesome. They loved their new nutrient mix. Pretty sure I’m doing the flip tomorrow or Sunday, just not decided on how to roll into it. Read so many conflicting theories. These are very mature veg plants, all showing female characteristics like thin hairs. They branches are fat and green with some purple veins and stripes. They already smell, i can’t wait to see what these girls become when they grow up...im so proud of them already. Haha.

D2985DBD 4BF8 46C3 817A 77B1D9AFA801
646DC52E 60B7 4C01 BDCC A73435CE8FD7
6957F6C1 3F60 4415 80D3 0AB18E71F289
DFD6D59E C9D9 400F 9AF7 830F115E0380
stp

stp

Im going to fuck these up. Been trying to flip lights for two days and these mother fucking timers are killing me. I hate these BNLink digital timers. I set them twice and each time it didn’t work.

707finisher

707finisher

Im going to fuck these up. Been trying to flip lights for two days and these mother fucking timers are killing me. I hate these BNLink digital timers. I set them twice and each time it didn’t work.
Fuck digi timers they fucked my shit up to, but your ladies are loving it man looks great whatever your doing!! Waiting that extra day or 2 for water makes a big difference I’m finding, they start loving the water instead!

stp

stp

Fuck digi timers they fucked my shit up to, but your ladies are loving it man looks great whatever your doing!! Waiting that extra day or 2 for water makes a big difference I’m finding, they start loving the water instead!
Just got two Titan mechanical timers from SD Hydro. One has to be double because I’m using a digital ballast. The other I use to control the fan for the lights.

stp

stp

Maybe mix some tap with the RO for a 100-150 ppm? Just a thought.
If I do that, I’m introducing chlorine to the mix, even if it’s a small amount, I’m fine with what I’ve got. Guys think some of my color lightness and curling leaves could be too low airflow and not enough fresh air, which I agree, I have no direct source of fresh air and I exhaust into the room/house. I can open a few windows on parts of the house to allow fresh air but then I’m messing with my controlled RH (dehumidifier).

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

I'm just a greenie here, but I've noticed different strains react to temperature and sunlight in different ways. I hope that it isn't part of what you're concerned about.

stp

stp

I'm just a greenie here, but I've noticed different strains react to temperature and sunlight in different ways. I hope that it isn't part of what you're concerned about.
I’m not overly concerned but wondered if there’s something I’m doing or not doing. The variegated is one I can’t find lineage for but was sold as Indica Frozen Custard. It’s been short and has the tightest mode spacing compared to the other three Hashberry.

Top Bottom