[San Diego] Santee Hydroponics and Miramar Hydroponics RAIDED!!

• Thread starter squarepusher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
squarepusher

squarepusher

http://santee.patch.com/blog_posts/garden-store-in-santee-raided-by-federal-police

Hydroponics stores are now being raided, authorities showed up and wheeled off their entire inventory in trucks!! No charges have been filed yet. Whats going on?!

read full story and pictures at link

During the early afternoon of Wednesday, April 24, Santee Hydroponics was raided by federal agents. The entire store’s inventory was cleared out and hauled off in a semi-truck. Meanwhile, a similar store, Miramar Hydroponics was simultaneously raided this morning. At Miramar Hydroponics, the federal agents took receipts and computers. I cannot confirm whether or not the store was emptied out in a similar fashion as in Santee.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Past tense, happened a couple of days ago. Not a surprised, either, given the county and what just went down in Ramona.

619ster

619ster

WTF!!! I better go stock up before they hit the others lol. Pretty screwed up, but I do know the owner from the Santee one was supposedly linked up with some underground commercial growers. Maybe a little too much underground activity has come to light?

What happened in Ramona?

KeystonerFMX

KeystonerFMX

Premium Farmer
Supporter
Santee is back open, apparently it was Homeland Security... and they just took all of the lighting equipment? I guess light is the newest threat to our country and freedom... thanks Homeland Security!!

ttystikk

ttystikk

So wtf? What happened in Ramona?

WHY THE FUCK ARE THE FEDS VIOLATING OUR CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION FROM SEARCH AND SEIZURE WITHOUT DUE PROCESS?!

I think this may be the tipping point; if the Feds have to resort to violating people's constitutional rights to enforce drug laws, then it's clear that their position flies in the face of history. Now, it's only a matter of time before they raid someone's home on an unlawfully thin excuse, shoot some defenseless lady while discovering her single pot plant, and the whole thing blows up on national television.

I just hope that lady isn't someone we know, like Seamaiden.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ramona is where that older couple live, the ones who were raided a couple of weeks ago by both feds and county/state LE. Remember? Someone posted a thread about it here.

star9puck

star9puck

Santee Hydroponics has been there for 7 years, I can't believe that this went down to such a good person. Spoke to the owner of Santee Hydroponics and he has no idea why he was raided especially by Homeland Security ICE. No charges or arrests have been made yet and he is working with his lawyer to pan things out. Let's show some support for these guys. Not many local stores have good customer support and good ethics like they do. This case was clearly a "fishing expedition" from the FEDS and they got not bites that day.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
So what's ended up happening to the storefront?

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow! If its federal and no charges have been filed then time will tell for sure, the feds are much more secretive than us growers....thats for sure!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Most grow stores that get popped are doin something else..most are part of a large grow ops where they have supplied equipment and expertise to a clandestine grow op and then the next step is slingin the goods....grow stores don't get raided and shut down for being a grow store only...just doesn't happen...might have been skimmin credit card info or laundering money for a grow op or dispensary..never know

ttystikk

ttystikk

Most grow stores that get popped are doin something else..most are part of a large grow ops where they have supplied equipment and expertise to a clandestine grow op and then the next step is slingin the goods....grow stores don't get raided and shut down for being a grow store only...just doesn't happen...might have been skimmin credit card info or laundering money for a grow op or dispensary..never know

For awhile this was such common practice in northern Colorado that the DA's office investigated several- and found that ALL of them had gross of varying sizes! Several were found to be supporting store operations and were firmly told to cease and desist. At least one in Ft. Collins was so badly managed they went out of business in spite of 3 personal grow ops among the managers AND good monthly sales receipts!

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Do we have rights anymore?? lol must have been a "terrorist"
Anymore? this is a flashback to the 80's 90's raids of hydro shops, they ruined a lot of straight up non MJ growers lives.

It may have to do with products being marketed directly for MJ like AN products ect. that w
ould be my guess. The equipment may have been a smoke screen to bug or take records.

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Operation Green Merchant

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Monsanto is behind this. Didn't you know is illegal to grow your own food crops within the city limits of many large cities in this country?
The President is granted control of all seeds, gardens and food as well. Scary

J

jaybudding

All that inventory in that little town throws a red flag!!!!

azmmjadvocates

azmmjadvocates

Word I heard through the grapevine is they were owned by a disp grower and they alleged laundering?? Don't know if thats the case but what I hear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom