Sanitary 1 light Grow Room

• Thread starter CannaPrecision
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CannaPrecision

CannaPrecision

Restricted on space in a garage, I built a small room in the corner...Since I couldn't find exact trays the size I like for my flood/drain configuration, I ended up fabricating the tray set up out of stainless and then got carried away into plumbing it with stainless sanitary fittings, food grade pump and hardware. The lower tray/ reservoir tank (19gal) has fitting around the bottom for aeration and agitation. All controls are wired into the individual plug outlets from a control panel I built on the exterior of the room allowing me to control each plug individually on timers, each plug also has an over ride for constant use. The LED light is by Fluence Bio engineering SPYDER 2P, along with a dimmer makes it easier to manage. (Co2 is imperative to using this particular light) For A/C i am using a mini split 1 ton, which is massive overkill, but it was the only unit i could interface with and control from the main control panel.

Sanitary 1 light grow room
Sanitary 1 light grow room 2
Sanitary 1 light grow room 3
Sanitary 1 light grow room 4
Sanitary 1 light grow room 5
Sanitary 1 light grow room 6
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Restricted on space in a garage, I built a small room in the corner...Since I couldn't find exact trays the size I like for my flood/drain configuration, I ended up fabricating the tray set up out of stainless and then got carried away into plumbing it with stainless sanitary fittings, food grade pump and hardware. The lower tray/ reservoir tank (19gal) has fitting around the bottom for aeration and agitation. All controls are wired into the individual plug outlets from a control panel I built on the exterior of the room allowing me to control each plug individually on timers, each plug also has an over ride for constant use. The LED light is by Fluence Bio engineering SPYDER 2P, along with a dimmer makes it easier to manage. (Co2 is imperative to using this particular light) For A/C i am using a mini split 1 ton, which is massive overkill, but it was the only unit i could interface with and control from the main control panel.
id say thats pretty seriuos about product

Latest posts

Top Bottom