Sannie. what more can you say

• Thread starter jagle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jagle

jagle

just giving some positive feedback about the man that is Sannie.

have ordered alot of times from sannie, always 3-5 days delivery.
but the last order had no freebies? where was my freebies sannie?

well after asking him if it was an accident or maybe they were outta the ones i requested sannie got back to me and told me not to worry, next order i make he will sort it out.

so made another order, again 3 days delivery time, and not alone did i get my seeds, the freebies for that order, and the freebies i should of gotten, but he through in another pack of freebies.

some customer service.

keep making those strains sannie, and ill keep smoking em

T

tattoojim

im sittn on a whole pack of jackberry f3s burn n a whole in my pocket...everyone should have some sannies in there garden. currently im running the mask f2 and kollosus.

T

tattoojim

hows them kollosus coming along?

the 2 i have right now are looking really good but they are still babies. one pheno looks indica strong and the other looks more to the sativa side. i grew them in the run before last when my grow was falling on its face, and they did pretty good under alot of stress.never seen one nanner on them. some of sannies gear has this taste, those who grow his gear know that taste. thats the flavor im tryn to describe. i have a kollosus cross that i traded some of my breedings for that im gonna bring out on my next run. now this is whats marked on the bag(skunkasour superskunk x kollosus). im not sure if a farmer here made it but i was told he did a lot of good breeding. i 1 more pack of seeds from him also(purplegod x sweettooth). ive grown both and were real stable under stress.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Very Cool

He seems like an extremely cool individual, I also got a coupon for the amount I'd spent. Great seeds and service, love the extrema

mal

619ster

619ster

Everything I've run from Sannie's and the folks on his breeders squad is pure kill! Love that Extrema as well. Bouta give Anesthesia a go along with some freebies (Cosmic Brain [afghan x skunk/Herijuana])

the rrock

the rrock

Put sugar punch, KF fem, anethstasia into flower a couple weeks ago, these plants have me super excited(ive been growing for 22 yrs+ so i dont get excited easy). Super healthy and budsites galore as the Sugar punch and KF are stretching like crazy.
Been running alot of clones as of late also but they dont compare to these strains started from seed. Will get some pics up eventually
Not sure why I waste my time with all thjese"ELITE" strains available to me, when sannies strains cannot be beat in any phase, ive grown over ten of his strains and have never had a dud= you can inbox me for details ,pics

jcom

jcom

/\ /\ /\ Nice rrock! I just ordered 30 Killing Fields F3, 30 Sannies Jack F7, and 30 Selene. I assume you've had good shipping experiences with the man?

the rrock

the rrock

/\ /\ /\ Nice rrock! I just ordered 30 Killing Fields F3, 30 Sannies Jack F7, and 30 Selene. I assume you've had good shipping experiences with the man?

never been disappointed in any way dealin with Sannie,shipping , quality,yields.
The descriptions on his website are spot on,his fellow breeders on there hes working with give you a variety of some new and exciting crosses.
Not sure what is better=the quality of his genetics or his no BS customer service?if something goes bad he will make it right,it seems he cares about each of his customers, new or old

Latest posts

Top Bottom