Sannie's new feminized Sugar Punch

• Thread starter SSHZ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

His new SSHZ X Shack hybrid....... I'm trying to find a grow diary of this item.

Thanks.

beezleb878

beezleb878

Its so new I do not believe their are any. Amazingly interesting cross.

J

jokalyx

Wait and see. I am pretty sure one member will make a report in a couple of months. Many supporters of Sannies here.

Peace

S

SSHZ

I questioned Sannie about the height, considering the Haze genetics and he assured me it end up shorter the his KF, which is good to hear. He thinks it's something special (be he thinks all is stuff is special)!!!!! I'm considering it..... but always cautious.

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
Sannie is a master of his chosen art form, Killing fields in itself is a beautiful masterpiece deserving more recondition than it receives no doubt.
FJ

S

SSHZ

The problem with the K.F. is it takes too long to finish for some of us.....no doubt it's special though. All u have to do is look at the colors in a finishing plant!!!

dirtyshawa

dirtyshawa

Too long! Shitted! I grew the f2 and found 8-9 week phenos as have others.

S

SSHZ

I hear you but but the posted finishing time is 11-13 weeks by Sannie. And the few grow diaries I've seen were very long phenos...

C

carboncredit

it should be close to killing fields. ssh X the one vs jack herrer X the one.

C

CHILKaT

The info I have on "the one" is Blueberry Sativa x (Killa Queen x NYCD). Killa Queen is C99 x G13. I'm not 100% sure if this is correct, you'd have to ask Sannie to be absolutely sure. ;-)

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

sugar punch sweety

it should be close to killing fields. ssh X the one vs jack herrer X the one.

u would think so but it's not really from reports i have seen. just go to sannies
site to see the smoke reports on it.

i'm mos def gonna try to get some of them before they get put ion the back shelf.

nurlord

nurlord

I hear you but but the posted finishing time is 11-13 weeks by Sannie. And the few grow diaries I've seen were very long phenos...

There's a ten week pheno in the fem and that was the only bean i actually grew. Bet you a little bushmaster will get it down to just over 9 weeks and if that don't do the trick some CO2 will. This is all assuming it doesn't finish faster from clone which it might just do.

icepick

icepick

running sugar punch for the second time now. From seed they didnt fare well far as yeild but i did cut clones and they have done extremely well. I did have the first batch tested and it came out at 18.7% thc. Lower than i expected but still a great smoke.

Latest posts

Top Bottom