Sap not shatter

• Thread starter DubCityDabz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DubCityDabz

DubCityDabz

Hi farmers and makers
My winterized de waxed BHO will not turn in to shatter Have no clue what to do. Please help

Sap not shatter
Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

how long did you winterize/ let the fats accumulate? and when i winterize it takes out the fats and lipids, and shit that MAKES it shatter. dewinterized is more like a hard candy/butterscotch/taffy style of oil. sap is the good word for it. want shatter dont winterize and go straight from blast/purge/vac. shatter everytime if done right the fats will hold it together making it shatter.

how long was the vac on after you winterized and what pressure? whats your elevation?

DubCityDabz

DubCityDabz

how long did you winterize/ let the fats accumulate? and when i winterize it takes out the fats and lipids, and shit that MAKES it shatter. dewinterized is more like a hard candy/butterscotch/taffy style of oil. sap is the good word for it. want shatter dont winterize and go straight from blast/purge/vac. shatter everytime if done right the fats will hold it together making it shatter.

how long was the vac on after you winterized and what pressure? whats your elevation?
36 hrs in my freezer, I assumed winterized shatter have higher level of THC? not sure.
Vac=about 48 hrs two stage vac. donyt know the elevation. But i am in Bay area California.

Aladeen OG

Aladeen OG

yes they will be a little bit higher but you will also get lower yields due to those being pulled out.

bay area around 29.5 is ideal

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

you took out the shatter.......

now you have goo.....

enjoi

GoClutch

GoClutch

Funny story about this...So I was supposed to buy some shatter, but it too wouldn't shatter, was too "sappy" to work for me. So I call him and tell him its not snapping and he says what sounds like "Yea it's not supposed to, its Poor Man's Sap".

Poor Man's Sap? POOR MANS SAP?! hahaha. Turns out he had said "pull and snap" but I still get a good laugh by referring to peoples not-shattering shatter as Poor Man's Sap:)

shawnskush

shawnskush

removing waxes would not make sap vs shatter sorry. Based on the color of your oil it was some old ass trim I would not even want to run cause you get dark sappy bullshit no matter what. I suggest trying better trim not to be a dick lol

Shamus

Shamus

it was some old ass trim I would not even want to run cause you get dark sappy bullshit no matter what.

how long is too long for trim?

i just ran thru an assload of trim that was like upwards of... 3 months old? lol, too about 2 weeks old. it def got more translucent chronologically. however the older stuff wanted to shatter more than the new. all my indicas shattered (suges etc) and all my sats sapped (cuban black haze x big sur and pre forum x lambsbreath)

DubCityDabz

DubCityDabz

removing waxes would not make sap vs shatter sorry. Based on the color of your oil it was some old ass trim I would not even want to run cause you get dark sappy bullshit no matter what. I suggest trying better trim not to be a dick lol

Yes Sir! You, are correct. The trim was a year old. Got a # of Sour Grape Shatter comin out the oven :D. Used 11# of Sour Grape BUD.
Thank You All!
Check it Out @DubCityDabz
#DubCityDabz

Top Bottom