Sassy Frass

• Thread starter Max Paynal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Max Paynal

Hi Chimera,

I'm interested in growing your Sassy Frass. Can you provide me some details regarding the strain? No descriptions are currently available.

I know that your are super-busy, and your response would be greatly appreciated,

Sincerely, a new grower,

Max

C

Chimera

This is from a thread @ IC.. I am away from my home PC which contains my files and pics.

Superior Afghani Skunk - A low odor commercial strain.

"The Sassy Frass is a hybrid oF DJ Short's blueberry and a clone I selected many years ago from an experimental cross of two well loved lines. We called her SAS; Superior Afghani Skunk (not to be confused with super skunk). This plant produced ample frosty lime green nuggets; in fact she's the clone I would share with my commercially minded friends who were concernned about the intense smell of the other clones I typically grew for sinse; wimps! This one became their commercial staple, since they didn't have to double up on the charcoal filters." -Chimera

These are actually getting pretty rare- the supply is almost gone. I sent out the last 50 packs a couple of months ago now... grab 'em now if you want 'em! No more will be made.

-Chimera

M

Max Paynal

Thanks Chimera! I'm new to this culture, but I'm very excited to learn all that I can while contributing to the community. Thanks again for your fast response.

Max

Top Bottom