Sativa Dom Grow

• Thread starter Seraphine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

Did a little photo shoot on some of the plants.

Strawberry amnesia x gg4. It’s been mainlined so she’s not as tall as it should be. This cross took on most of the strawberry amnesia plant structure, she’s tall with the same internode spacing. However, she picked up the gg4 leafyness and abundant branching. Let’s hope that the calyx to leaf ratio is identical to the strawberry amnesia. If so, I have a winner here in terms of yield, structure and bud formation!

8CE9ED85 AF52 48F6 A510 33A6A2B367A2
Indiva710

Indiva710

My 5 CBD cuts turned into 4 after I sucked one up with the shop vac. Damn. I bet I could still fish it out of the water and it would be fine....

FYI- that’s sulfur on the sides of my fabric pots :)
Some vinegar will get rid of your salt build up but it will lower pH too but u could do like a 50/50 vinegar and ro water and spray thAt on them and it will make them new again and does wonders

Indiva710

Indiva710

30:1 CBD strain.

Still have a few more weeks. She still had a lot of weight to put on and calyxes still need to swell. Smells like citrus.
U shouldn't touch your buds either grab the cola by the leaf ur not destroying your triches which is what we are focusing on so no point in damaging them and don't hold them when ur trimming them only by the stem it makes a big difference...Also some ppl will trim their plants bottom to the top as the tops are easiest to trim but thats just personal preference also check out siligloves.co they are badass reusable silicone gloves and do wonders as u don't have to worry about ripped gloves and the siligloves are soooo much easier to work w and get your hash off of them and use some iso and clean them up when done.....Much better than cheap disposable gloves that's for sure and u can use them for lots of different things like trimming and plant work plus hash as well

Seraphine

Seraphine

So I thought I could take a few months off growing but it turns out the crop I had growing a few months back that revegged is absolute crap. Not potent at all and a terrible medicine. I’ll prob end up giving that stuff away. So I have to start a new grow soon here. I’ll probably do all strawberry amnesia and my strawberry amnesia x gg#4.

Indiva710

Indiva710

So I thought I could take a few months off growing but it turns out the crop I had growing a few months back that revegged is absolute crap. Not potent at all and a terrible medicine. I’ll prob end up giving that stuff away. So I have to start a new grow soon here. I’ll probably do all strawberry amnesia and my strawberry amnesia x gg#4.
Ya the jellypie I been growing for 5mo hermied and turned male 3wks into flower so im in the same boat up shits Creek w/o a paddle due to shit garbage ass genetics grrrrrrrrr

Seraphine

Seraphine

Ya the jellypie I been growing for 5mo hermied and turned male 3wks into flower so im in the same boat up shits Creek w/o a paddle due to shit garbage ass genetics grrrrrrrrr
Reveg sucks. That was the first time dealing with it so I wasn’t sure what to expect. Now I won’t waste my time on them if reveg happens again. In the trash they will go.

Indiva710

Indiva710

Ya mine wasn't reveg tho and ya can't turn trash into treasure in this case

Latest posts

Top Bottom