After having some minor bud rot issues with all of the autos I got them out of the greenhouse, rot removed, harvested and hanging. For the first time this past week I've been barely watering and finally gotten the humidity down to a healthy level and everyone is very happy. But I'm quickly running out of room in the greenhouse!!! The biggest is a feminized Durban Poison that is covered with little buds and it's just below 10ft tall! I've moved 2 of the big ones outdoors and luckily have plenty of room to move more if they get any bigger. We are about 1 month into flower for most of them, but 2 are late bloomers and still just getting started setting up bud sites. They are a mix of feminized sativas-Sour Diesel, Tangerine Dream, and more Durban Poison- are all setting up serious bud sites and have plenty of room to grow. And everyone made it through the hurricane without a scratch...