Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall!

• Thread starter harryohm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
harryohm

harryohm

After having some minor bud rot issues with all of the autos I got them out of the greenhouse, rot removed, harvested and hanging. For the first time this past week I've been barely watering and finally gotten the humidity down to a healthy level and everyone is very happy. But I'm quickly running out of room in the greenhouse!!! The biggest is a feminized Durban Poison that is covered with little buds and it's just below 10ft tall! I've moved 2 of the big ones outdoors and luckily have plenty of room to move more if they get any bigger. We are about 1 month into flower for most of them, but 2 are late bloomers and still just getting started setting up bud sites. They are a mix of feminized sativas-Sour Diesel, Tangerine Dream, and more Durban Poison- are all setting up serious bud sites and have plenty of room to grow. And everyone made it through the hurricane without a scratch...

Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 2
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 3
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 4
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 5
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 6
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 7
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 8
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 9
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 10
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 11
Sativas in greenhouse almost 10 ft tall 12
freezeland2

freezeland2

Nice grow. Hurricane Ida was a pain. Lost the top off my best outdoor plant and the rest of the plant covered in mud.

harryohm

harryohm

And
Nice grow. Hurricane Ida was a pain. Lost the top off my best outdoor plant and the rest of the plant covered in mud.
Damn, that sucks! If possible build a greenhouse. I built this greenhouse in less than a day using a carport from harbor freight ($200), 2 rolls of the thickest plastic sheeting I could find ($80), screening, scrap wood and an old door. After harvest I will use the cover that would normally have gone over the car port to protect through the winter. the size is 10' x 20'

Latest posts

Top Bottom