Saving information

• Thread starter BBC
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BBC

Besides copy and paste, is there anyway to save the information in these threads? My arsehole kinda puckered last night when I came on to try to find out info for the lighting pattern for the mpb system and this section was missing.
By the way, dumb question here, but what does mpb stand for?
Thanks BBC

L

Lost

Med patient bucket?

Yea, i puckered a little this morning untill I figured out I have it all memorized, lol

B

Boots Sugarleaf

google still has it cached....as of this second anyway

B

Boots Sugarleaf

and your computer also, anything you have viewed is still there even if you clean the shit out of it, unless you really know what you are doing that is

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
I was lookin 4 that ridiculous 42# bucket grow myself... hopefully it gets put back up

S

swisscheese

I have been looking for that thread all day as well. Any clue why it was pulled?

D

doubleds

Hi all

Had a situation that scared the shit out of me and had to pull " my personal" stuff off this thread. I am all good guys.

have a good one

dds

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Hi all

Had a situation that scared the shit out of me and had to pull " my personal" stuff off this thread. I am all good guys.

have a good one

dds

I figured as much

good to hear ur ok!!

we are all sending good energy your way bro

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Glad ur good bro, will the threads be goin back up?

B

BBC

hey DD, glad to hear all is well. I would of been too paranoid to have put as much of the personal info as you did. Things like the total yield and stuff I'd definitely be too chicken to put up lol. Your system rocks, there are some nice small tweaks in there that I'd have probably not done had I not seen this. I can't wait to test one out. What kind of radius do you use for bulbs for spacing?
I jacked my own thread here, so to keep it on track, in regards to the google cache stuff, is that there permanent?

S

swisscheese

IDK how it works in Canada ehh but I would definitely not post up a journal like that in real time from my personal computer. Heath has posted up some grow journals and I've noticed he's posted some up after they're already completed, probably a reason for that. Be careful that reefer will make you go insane.

K

kushpheen

most browsers will allow you to save a webpage, on windows I think the command is ctrl+s and on macs its the apple+s.....you will have to save each page separately...In firefox and chrome its pretty easy to remove all your cookies, cache and history, but by no means is this going to keep your browsing history private from your isp or some 12 year old with rudimentary hacking skills.:fighting0085:

B

Boots Sugarleaf

I have stated this, and this is the last time, for now it is CACHED

Just look for the cache of the page you want

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
I have stated this, and this is the last time, for now it is CACHED

Just look for the cache of the page you want

Why don't you explain a lil more better on how to go about it for those that don't know.. If you notice in your post's you explain nothing. So why do you sound so annoyed?

:passingjoint:

gtd

C

Crackerass

Premium Member
Supporter
yeah only the first page is cached. im sure when the time comes where it can be put back up logic will do so....

B

Boots Sugarleaf

Why don't you explain a lil more better on how to go about it for those that don't know.. If you notice in your post's you explain nothing. So why do you sound so annoyed?

:passingjoint:

gtd

I pm'ed ya danny, hope it makes sense! be well!

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

http://www.archive.org/

There is a place on the internet that copies the whole internet for history. I used it once to find something that had been removed from a website. It was mentioned on the news because terrorists could use it to find maps that had removed for safety reasons.

It’s called http://www.archive.org/ and it’s not there. It may be @ some other location.
:icon_spin:

Latest posts

Top Bottom