Saw my first Dead Leaf

• Thread starter TheCatman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TheCatman

Today I notice this and I'm pretty sure it was alive yesterday. I tried raising the lights intensity as I did yesterday. Some plants seem okay with it. I also raise the light a lot farther away from them by a good 12 inches period that happened before I dropped down the plants and raise the light further. Why that leave for just go limp? It's not dry it's still moist just limp and looks dead

Saw my first dead leaf
T

TheCatman

This morning the lower one seemed fine. Now that one is all droop down. Moist but dead. Could that be from turning up my lights? Bloom plus 3000 grow light.

B

Budzyz

It's nitrogen stress . That's what it looks like from the pics. Cut out the fertilizers for a couple waterings. Also check your ph

T

TheCatman

I maintain my pH usually at a 6.0 at most 6.2. Really the only food it's had pretty much is the Purple Cow soil that it is in. A bigger one had some yellowing leaves on the bottom. The store that I had been purchasing from told me that it needed food probably that it probably used up what was in the soil possibly. I microdosed that and the other big one. Like less than 40% of the dose and did not even give it that much water. This one you got a picture of I took the water bottle I water with and just squirted a couple in probably squirts. Like less than half a shot. I also had this vegetable supercharger that went with the purple cow line. The guy told me that it will just make the food suck the nutrients out more. In small doses that it was okay to use often. I use that stuff in the beginning also with less than the actual dose. I used it for the first couple waterings Maybe and now I just use straight water. I have one that is shocked. It was too close to a heater and one of its middle finger leaves on the bottom just bent in half. Since then I've knocked it over twice and had dirt spell out. But when I got it and it started growing I could tell that it had the best genetics out of any of them. I could tell that it was going to be something special. Now it is a runt barely growing. On the bud the calyxes are not forming. At least and I getting big. I look at them and they are tiny but they are green, red, and purple. I really want this plant to fill out and see what those buds look like. The plant was at a standstill stuck till I opened a back window one night and let it have a couple hours of the sunlight as it was going down sprung it back to life now all of a sudden it's producing white hairs. I'm wondering if just putting this dwarf outside in general is the answer to the problem. Do you think this little guy has enough voyage and it could survive outside? Right now where I am in Illinois we're getting into the 90s the last couple days and today. Most likely if I did take it to put it outside it would only get sunlight probably till about 4:00 in the day maybe whenever the Sun goes over the other side of my friend's house. I'm not sure they would be able to move it around to the front or not. But do you think that could save that runt and get it to fill out? Red Green and purple bud sounds really cool. I've only ever seen green and purple. I wish I never hurt this plant I know it would have been something amazing. Do you think outside will save it?

B

Budzyz

There is nothing wrong here. Your plant will naturally start losing leaves as it matures. When you are at about 7 weeks of flower switch to straight water. This will cause your plant to use all the chlorophyll from the leaves. Leaves will turn colors and fall off . This is what you want. Here is a pic of my ILGM white widow grow. Five days till harvest . Note the lack of green leaves. Makes for a way smoother smoke and an easier curing process

Top Bottom