Scatter Grow Advice?

• Thread starter Knewnewp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Knewnewp

Knewnewp

So I may or may not be in an area where its still illegal :)

This year I decided to do a scatter grow. I'm looking for any and all input if anyone has any experience in this. I'm doing a handful of ladies at each location, with as many locations as I have time to scout / hike to.

Mainly what I'd like to hear about is environmental situations in the midwest that would benefit cannabis growth. As in...bottom of a ridge, near an eddie in a creek, etc.

Also if anyone knows an Android app good for pinning detailed GPS locations plz lmk.

Thanks Homies,

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
So I may or may not be in an area where its still illegal :)

This year I decided to do a scatter grow. I'm looking for any and all input if anyone has any experience in this. I'm doing a handful of ladies at each location, with as many locations as I have time to scout / hike to.

Mainly what I'd like to hear about is environmental situations in the midwest that would benefit cannabis growth. As in...bottom of a ridge, near an eddie in a creek, etc.

Also if anyone knows an Android app good for pinning detailed GPS locations plz lmk.

Thanks Homies,
Shoot I’m keeping my eye on this advice thread! Lol

Knewnewp

Knewnewp

Found my first site. When I was digging it out my holes were hitting ground water between 12 and 24 inches.

I'm thinking that this is perfect, as you can literally see the water refreshing in the holes. They turn clear in no time from a slurry.

I'm gonna backfill with gravel to the water line and then fill with the soil I dug out after I soup it up.

Will the ground water act as sort of a natural hydroponic system, bringing fresh nutes to my ladies?

Or...are they just gonna drown? Lol
20190318 161432

crimsonecho

crimsonecho

Self-Proclaimed Don Quixote
Supporter
Found my first site. When I was digging it out my holes were hitting ground water between 12 and 24 inches.

I'm thinking that this is perfect, as you can literally see the water refreshing in the holes. They turn clear in no time from a slurry.

I'm gonna backfill with gravel to the water line and then fill with the soil I dug out after I soup it up.

Will the ground water act as sort of a natural hydroponic system, bringing fresh nutes to my ladies?

Or...are they just gonna drown? Lol
View attachment 862181

That soil looks too heavy to me, for cannabis at least and itll always be wet. Tho i have never grown cannabis outside, i also never grown anything in a soil with that density and clay content. Find a patch with vigorously growing wild plants, flowers etc. Plant there. Thats your best bet imo.

Last edited:
Knewnewp

Knewnewp

I'm adding sand / perlite / blood/fishmeal and so/po/mag.

My main question at this point is how will the groundwater-given that I'm going to backfill with gravel-effect my girls?

Top Bottom