SCHIZOPHRENIA OPIOIDS?

• Thread starter SPARECHANGE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SPARECHANGE

SPARECHANGE

ummm... those of u, who've had the misfortune, of running into me, in forums... i came to b of service. I'm on the mend, after a decade of chronic pain, pain management and THEIR OPIOID, POISONS!

sigh... as of sept 1, 2019, I'm off em and their 50 ancillary/radiating, issues... heart, lung n all!!! I'm down from 337ish, to 280ish, in that time, from a size 54, back into some old, 44s,and they're too big- i dunno where i boxed my smaller gear.

umm... one sec... i forget, but anyway, i searched, "mental condition where people speak in tangents", cause I'm lost in ron white's head and NO ONE, can understand me...

then, i searched, "schizophrenia opioids"... there seems to be a correlation and I NEVER, abused em. dependent, yes... addict: NOT.

i... pfff... lil stuttering... (I'm not a she sells she shells, guy)... i NEED to know, if this is happening to anyone else. I'm in my 40s. i NEVER wanted to b retired. nobody will employ me, like this, even if i reach my physical goal, of springtime!

i know I'm not the first, to catch a cold. i know i am not alone in my madness and upsetting users with off topic, tangents..., but i would very much like to speak to a peer, going through this B.S.!!!

i grow aero. this monumental discovery (ignorance, WAS bliss)... cbd didn't work for us... i had to stop researching this illness because, "yep... yep... yep...", only sounds good, when ur readin penthouse forum and beaver hunt... as opposed to symptoms of schizophrenia. oh, so cbd- right... with its authoring of so many, success stories- i didn't want to give up on it so i crossed 24:1, with atf and... i let u know, in 3-4mo...

sigh. it's scarey, but I'm hopeful. you are not alone so just come find, "US"!!!

Top Bottom