Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Yeah man, I’m not happy either but you know I can’t be too upset. I do sleep better with the AC. But you’re right man, they are so expensive.

I switched my light schedules so my lights go on during the night now to help keep it cooler since it’s getting hot here real fast. Gonna order it next week and hopefully will arrive just in time 🤞
Hell yeah man, thats how i do it too. I run my lights from 8pm-8am in the winter cause i lower the temp in my house at night to about 66-68, and i run 6pm-6am in the summer cause its pushing 80 by 8 or 9 am here.

The trailer park im in was built on an old clear cut 100 acre apple orchard so there are absolutely zero trees for shade and im basically inside a tin lunchbox, it gets real hot in here.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Hell yeah man, thats how i do it too. I run my lights from 8pm-8am in the winter cause i lower the temp in my house at night to about 66-68, and i run 6pm-6am in the summer cause its pushing 80 by 8 or 9 am here.

The trailer park im in was built on an old clear cut 100 acre apple orchard so there are absolutely zero trees for shade and im basically inside a tin lunchbox, it gets real hot in here.
Definitely going to require some ac! I’m trying to get rid of my last two hps lights before summer. Price of electricity is so up and the price of green is so down it sucks. Last 5 summers the ac runs all day and night lol then I end up with a huge electric bill.

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
Well @Trustfall you called it. No time to spare with how they’re growing 🤣

Second net is on and 16/8 bloom transitions tomorrow and will transition into 12/12. I would like to get one more watering in before flipping to 12/12 and transitioning into nutrients.

Did a big defoil and will do one final one a few weeks after the flower stretch is over! Bottom branches will be taken off the front ones tomorrow for clone attempts!
this satisfies my OCD so much, I really want to do a double net my next run . looks amazin'

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
I’ve always run the flower and some veg at night 7pm-7am. I say some veg as I’m trying 6/2 now.

For us it was the best rates for hydro now that they keep changing when it’s cheaper to use power.
It’s crazy they have the power to change that shit when it’s convenient for them lol. Same here they like oh winter is here let’s triple the gas price for a few months until they don’t need it again…

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Oh wait, everyone switched to the cheaper hours. Quick, change the peak rate hours again.
Don't get me started where I am I have 1 choice for power 1 choice for gas and they raise the price of each whenever they can make more money from us. So its we either choose to have lights and heat or we choose not to so I guess that is a choice. 😩

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I thought when moving here the power was going to be expensive but it’s pretty decent. I only have the portable AC, but I spend like $60 a month in power? When I run the AC during flower I think it got to $100 for the month.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
End of day 4 -

Watered with nutrients and 1/2 dosage
2 gallon mix
4tsp Calmag
3tsp Bloom
2tsp Grow
1tsp TBloom
1/4 tsp Open Sesame
pH 6.3

girls are looking great and think I’ve decided on the one to keep, hopefully I can 😆

Raised lights as high as they can go and bumped to 80% intensity and will slowly increase to 100% by week 4.

Happy growing everyone! ✌️

53AEC8C0 DA04 4275 9349 2CCDED5E6B99
5D1DCE2E A4F3 4C1C 92A8 A1323CF2B510
886E3175 5A35 495F 8929 1C7359556EE0
Last edited:
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Beginning of Day 5-

This time I’m trimming everything below to the second net. You hear that girls? Get to stretchin if you wanna make the cut. Everything else will get cut, and used for cloning attempts.

The only one that doesn’t seem to be responding well to training and SCROG is the bottom left #3.

B28DFEA8 0720 4D8F 9011 A2BAA22A9B3D
94238517 15F4 4BA6 ADDE ED10EED71917
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Hahaha man you’re not kidding. Hard to believe the difference 17 days makes in a heavy defoil.

Before
View attachment 1339226

Now
View attachment 1339227
Ive always read that a heavy defoliation can actually benefit the plants if done at the right time. I never believed it but damn, guess i might have to try it out myself now.

I honestly thought your plants were gonna die from that defoliation 🤣

Top Bottom