Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Ive always read that a heavy defoliation can actually benefit the plants if done at the right time. I never believed it but damn, guess i might have to try it out myself now.

I honestly thought your plants were gonna die from that defoliation 🤣
Hahaha it was a first for me and once I stood back it made my heart drop too for a brief moment, but I knew they’d bounce back. But, they bounced back so much faster than I thought allowing me to start flowering sooner than expected!

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I thought when moving here the power was going to be expensive but it’s pretty decent. I only have the portable AC, but I spend like $60 a month in power? When I run the AC during flower I think it got to $100 for the month.
Damnnnn haha I mean mines not crazy expensive but I’m still in the $200 range lol (about $80 added from lights normally around 120 lol)

Zen_Seeker

Zen_Seeker

Day 9-
Couldn’t be happier. Nervous about leaving em for a few days but excited to see the growth difference when I return. Follow up on Sunday
I haven’t done it for cannabis but I did put a upside down water bottle with holes in lid for my wife’s plant when we went to the cottage. Seemed to work okay.

Not great but in a pinch. We got some strange glass ball spike things for Xmas a while back, does the same thing.

E

elusiveshame

Definitely going to require some ac! I’m trying to get rid of my last two hps lights before summer. Price of electricity is so up and the price of green is so down it sucks. Last 5 summers the ac runs all day and night lol then I end up with a huge electric bill.

Yeah, electricity here doubled over night. Went from 11.5 cents/kWh to 24.5. $400 bill in the middle of winter 🤯

Needless to say I got solar. Maybe that’s an option for you?

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Ive left for 7 days last fall and only had someone water them once while i was away. You got someone for that?

Safe travels brother.
Cheers bro, wife is going to be here to crack open the tent and close it, and will send me a pic or two.
I haven’t done it for cannabis but I did put a upside down water bottle with holes in lid for my wife’s plant when we went to the cottage. Seemed to work okay.

Not great but in a pinch. We got some strange glass ball spike things for Xmas a while back, does the same thing.
Thanks bro, my wife willl be here but she’s nervous to even open the tent lmao! But thankfully, watering day is tomorrow night and it should get me by until I arrive on Sunday! Couldn’t of timed it any better!

They went from Charlie Brown lookin fugly trees to a mini jungle! That tent is gonna get fillllllllled!
Bahhahahaha you’re not kidding man!! I’m really happy with how they’re filling out the tent, much better than last time

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Nice canopy and healthy plants! You could boost the front 2 up a bit if you wanted. Those 2 phenos in back are dominating! Good work 👍
Thank you for the kind words!! I was thinking about that and probably should’ve done that while I was training. I think with this one I’m not going to do any defoliation and just let her do her thing under the net. Not sure how to boost her up without messing with the net and messing with the others

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
Cheers man!! I have no doubt you’re going to be so happy with yours. They grow so fast!
Thank you, I gave mine a topping last night at the 5th node gunna bush her out a bit on the strawberry fields plant, then when I get the peat plant going I may let her go till the 7th or 8th node then top and see how she does a bit taller, or top at the same point as the current one and see how they perform compared to each other soil vs peat , haven’t decided yet 😂

Top Bottom