Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thank you, I gave mine a topping last night at the 5th node gunna bush her out a bit on the strawberry fields plant, then when I get the peat plant going I may let her go till the 7th or 8th node then top and see how she does a bit taller, or top at the same point as the current one and see how they perform compared to each other soil vs peat , haven’t decided yet 😂
Hell yeah man, I’m sure whichever route you take you’re going to absolutely kill it!!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Worked on site down there years ago. Your spring is a good month in front of us. I think it was cherry blossoms outside my hotel window and around the parking area.
Hell yeah man, the weather here right now is perfect compared to the hot weather in Mexico. Cherry blossoms are extremely popular here, and new houses are usually given one cherry blossom to plant.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking good bro!
I can see the resemblance in the fans on the front right forsure to one of my real sour Okie phenos
Hell yeah man I appreciate it, these Okie crosses are a true gift that TF has blessed this community with.
man i cant wait to see how this develops!!! looking perfect!
I appreciate the very kind words I am so excited to try this words can’t even express 🤣

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Day 15-

Raised the light and will increase the intensity from 80% to 90% and then 100% in a few more weeks.
E4A14182 7855 43D1 9AF4 7B8DAA4A7879

I am absolutely loving everything about these girls.
10EB3B98 C296 4313 86A1 A46574FF27C3

C8B213CE 5F12 4ACA AB60 C55CA7128A8A

04E40928 9984 4B76 AC0C 3F618FF5E306

I found a pheno that may have to be a contender for winner and she is popping out purple pistils!
07788D89 3C81 44EC BB8B 9718C7A10C8F

BB8928D4 DFCE 4430 AB22 E27A93E7CDFB

Goodshit97

Goodshit97

Day 15-

Raised the light and will increase the intensity from 80% to 90% and then 100% in a few more weeks.
View attachment 1342457
I am absolutely loving everything about these girls.
View attachment 1342458
View attachment 1342456
View attachment 1342455
I found a pheno that may have to be a contender for winner and she is popping out purple pistils!
View attachment 1342453
View attachment 1342454
Looking good, i hope you're trip to NC was great bro.

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey is that the AC Infinity 3x3 foot tent? I have one of those and it looks the same as your pictures. I was just wondering as you seem to have it packed in nice. The only thing I wish was the tent was a bit taller so I could run the plants up to about 5 feet. I had to take out the ductwork and fan so i could raise my light all the way to ceiling and put the fan and filter on the outside . It is now more noisy in my room but works fine. I just got some of the Tenguseed grape cream cake seeds 😋 and super excited to see what yours look like throughout your grow. They look great now by the way have a great day!
Citrus7144

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
It was man, I hadn’t seen my parents in almost a year so it was amazing seeing and catching up with them because I miss them terribly.

Don’t think I forgot about my commitment to you, I wasn’t able to make it to my place in Wilmington to send those beans to ya but I’ll be back at the end of may to take care of some things there after my wife’s surgery.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Hey is that the AC Infinity 3x3 foot tent? I have one of those and it looks the same as your pictures. I was just wondering as you seem to have it packed in nice. The only thing I wish was the tent was a bit taller so I could run the plants up to about 5 feet. I had to take out the ductwork and fan so i could raise my light all the way to ceiling and put the fan and filter on the outside . It is now more noisy in my room but works fine. I just got some of the Tenguseed grape cream cake seeds 😋 and super excited to see what yours look like throughout your grow. They look great now by the way have a great day!
Citrus7144
Hey hey!! Yes that is the ACI 3x3, I am getting on a work call and will provide a more detailed response when I’m off 😊

Edit:
When I was getting recommendations at the beginning of my journey, most said 1-2 plants for a 3x3, but always thought I could fit more. When I got my pots and placed them down I quickly realized 4 was my max for 3 gallons. As long as I train and defoliate them it seems pretty manageable.

I 100% agree, I wish ACI would make 8 foot tall tents, it would be so freaking amazing!!!!! That is my only complaint is I’m limited on height and think I could be getting more yield if I could veg for just a little bit longer and make some trees in here.

With my SE3000, there’s enough room for my 4” exhaust and my light to be mounted all the way to the top. My next grow I will be using the KS3000 and that light will be the exact fit so I will have to move my exhaust outside which shouldn’t be an issue.

Excited to hear on your purchase, I need to get a mod to update my thread to match the new official name on both the company and strain 😂 I really hope yours come out spectacular and looking forward to seeing that diary!

Last edited:
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

It was man, I hadn’t seen my parents in almost a year so it was amazing seeing and catching up with them because I miss them terribly.

Don’t think I forgot about my commitment to you, I wasn’t able to make it to my place in Wilmington to send those beans to ya but I’ll be back at the end of may to take care of some things there after my wife’s surgery.
Hell yeah man thats awesome!

No worries brother! Im not sweatin it by any means. Hope all goes well with the surgery, thats more important man.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Looking dialed af my man! Cruising right along the fun part comes next as those buds start to swell.
I’m glad I can do your genetics justice, and hope I can continue! This is the exciting part for me too and where I can’t wait to get that first peek during lights on 😂 I’m already seeing frost, just hard to get a clear picture right now, I’m sure today when they turn on it’ll be easier to see

citrus7144

citrus7144

Supporter
Hey hey!! Yes that is the ACI 3x3, I am getting on a work call and will provide a more detailed response when I’m off 😊

Edit:
When I was getting recommendations at the beginning of my journey, most said 1-2 plants for a 3x3, but always thought I could fit more. When I got my pots and placed them down I quickly realized 4 was my max for 3 gallons. As long as I train and defoliate them it seems pretty manageable.

I 100% agree, I wish ACI would make 8 foot tall tents, it would be so freaking amazing!!!!! That is my only complaint is I’m limited on height and think I could be getting more yield if I could veg for just a little bit longer and make some trees in here.

With my SE3000, there’s enough room for my 4” exhaust and my light to be mounted all the way to the top. My next grow I will be using the KS3000 and that light will be the exact fit so I will have to move my exhaust outside which shouldn’t be an issue.

Excited to hear on your purchase, I need to get a mod to update my thread to match the new official name on both the company and strain 😂 I really hope yours come out spectacular and looking forward to seeing that diary!
Ok I thought so and funny I have the same SP SE 3000 light I wanted to go bigger but don't have the room to where it is set up. so I bought a gorilla tent with the extension 2x2.5 and it is 7 feet tall I was using it for veg then moving to the 3x3 but with the extra height I am thinking of using the 3x3 for veg/mother's and flowering in the 2x2.5 I can fit 2 plants in there but it will be tight so not sure yet. Wish I had a whole basement or something oh well have great night

Citrus7144

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Yesterdays shots, was too busy to get uploaded. Quick under the skirt shot before I trim them all up on the lowers. I will also be watering later when the lights come on.

2F498FB2 5841 4191 BF7D B18C9FCE0929
33B2B786 63E1 46BC A98E F1ECCEB6A6DA

Latest posts

Top Bottom