Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Man, i cant even imagine what you're feeling right now, thats just horrible. All 4 hermied for real? Thats just crazy bad luck i feel like.
Yup all 4…I seriously couldn’t believe it. I tested the tent for light leaks before starting this grow and there isn’t any. I’m at a complete loss on what caused this, but yeah ripped everything I could and cleaned up the lowers to get any stress out of the way. I will keep looking every day and remove what I can to see if I can save this.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Mostly on the lowers? What day you at? Rip em off and keep going for awhile. You’ll be takin care of fam don’t worry about that the homie Trustfall has great customer service and this pains him to see just as much as it does you.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Welllllll…..all 4 are hermie….not sure if I should scrap it or just continue. Ripped over 40 balls throughout all 4. Guess we will see but I’m pretty gutted right now and feeling defeated 😔
Is it in the lowers or all the way up the plants? I had some in my lowers as well
But I remove the lowers after about a week into flower.
From my experience they will stop showing up after day 14-21 so just keep an eye on them don’t kill them.
If you run them from a cut of the seed better chance of not having to deal with them.
These are fem seeds guys and this is part of the game. Clean up your lowers or grow it from cut. I’ve only had one full herm out of about 120 fem seeds that I’ve grown and it was this round on the sfv x okie’s. The ones I’ve rerun from cut that had dusters in the lowers from seed didn’t Have any problems when I ran the second time.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thank you for the reassurance! These were mainly on the lowers and all have been trimmed and cleaned up! Only a couple of balls near the top but I’ve taken a very close look and removed everything. Thanks @Trustfall for the follow up, you are top notch bro! Think it’s going to be a-ok if I can make sure I don’t miss anything but trust me….I am not throwing anything away 😊

Before:
9F5856CF CE95 480B B2D5 7A58C0C66178

After:
32776B57 A16C 4237 B302 84E923BAB6A3

0A3F3AF5 2804 4777 9F94 C69D09279ACB

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Mostly on the lowers? What day you at? Rip em off and keep going for awhile. You’ll be takin care of fam don’t worry about that the homie Trustfall has great customer service and this pains him to see just as much as it does you.
Thank you 🙏🏻 appreciate that man. And yes of course i will make it right. Just grew ten of these and didn’t have to kill any of them so give it a bit more time.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Thank you 🙏🏻 appreciate that man. And yes of course i will make it right. Just grew ten of these and didn’t have to kill any of them so give it a bit more time.
You’ve already gone above and beyond for me bro! I think it’s like you said, they’re fem and part of the game. I assumed it was something I did that caused the stress to cause all 4 to show balls. Going to continue to keep my 👁️ on them all and we will get the beauties to the finish line!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
You’ve already gone above and beyond for me bro! I think it’s like you said, they’re fem and part of the game. I assumed it was something I did that caused the stress to cause all 4 to show balls. Going to continue to keep my 👁️ on them all and we will get the beauties to the finish line!
I’m not sure what stress causes it. I run a high stress room, very dry and hot no one gets special care so I Usually see more of these traits than others. Interesting though @bretdawg I don’t believe found any on his gcc x okie but I think he cleaned up the lowers early.
My first fems I ran last summer I panicked big time. First the cherry pie x okie every single one of them has balls and went all the way up so I killed every one of them. Then in panic mode I started killing anything I saw a nut on. After doing it I was feeling like I made a mistake so I stopped for a few days and they seemed to grow out of it. But I was panicked af. Talk to a few friends and they told me to chill. I’m glad I did cause I was gonna kill all the sunsets white truffles and apples and bananas. I’ve re ran the keepers and I didn’t see anything.
Not always just fems either, when you run sour diesels seeds or crosses they dust up the lowers big time. Every ecsd x Cman reg’s had them in the lowers but once again on the keeper rerun nothing.and I did the runtz x Cman at the same time zero herm traits from seed.
Sorry to clog up your thread just wanted to share my experience with ya. I think your gonna be just fine and in a few weeks you will be very happy.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
I’m not sure what stress causes it. I run a high stress room, very dry and hot no one gets special care so I Usually see more of these traits than others. Interesting though @bretdawg I don’t believe found any on his gcc x okie but I think he cleaned up the lowers early.
My first fems I ran last summer I panicked big time. First the cherry pie x okie every single one of them has balls and went all the way up so I killed every one of them. Then in panic mode I started killing anything I saw a nut on. After doing it I was feeling like I made a mistake so I stopped for a few days and they seemed to grow out of it. But I was panicked af. Talk to a few friends and they told me to chill. I’m glad I did cause I was gonna kill all the sunsets white truffles and apples and bananas. I’ve re ran the keepers and I didn’t see anything.
Not always just fems either, when you run sour diesels seeds or crosses they dust up the lowers big time. Every ecsd x Cman reg’s had them in the lowers but once again on the keeper rerun nothing.and I did the runtz x Cman at the same time zero herm traits from seed.
Sorry to clog up your thread just wanted to share my experience with ya. I think your gonna be just fine and in a few weeks you will be very happy.
No need to apologize 😎 this is all good information to know and I feel better about the situation now and don’t feel nearly as stressed out and I’m going to stay vigilant. The only thing im kicking my ass on is because I saw the balls I assumed I shouldn’t save anything as a mother and now im pissed at myself I didn’t just wait a bit for more information. Not sure what I should do because everything isn’t a good clone option now 😑, live and learn and this is some information I’ll never forget!

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
No need to apologize 😎 this is all good information to know and I feel better about the situation now and don’t feel nearly as stressed out and I’m going to stay vigilant. The only thing im kicking my ass on is because I saw the balls I assumed I shouldn’t save anything as a mother and now im pissed at myself I didn’t just wait a bit for more information. Not sure what I should do because everything isn’t a good clone option now 😑, live and learn and this is some information I’ll never forget!
Growing from seed is different from growing from clone of the same exact plant. If you leave a branch intact on each plant you could reveg it until new grow pops out and clone from there. Definitely not ideal and it will take a while but you can save the genetics forsure and like I said running clones will most likely go even smoother.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Crisis averted 😅 sorry for the false alarm everyone!! I had triple checked my triple check and couldn’t find any new sites and think we are in the clear. Will continue to keep an eye but think we are full steam ahead. They are praying beautifully and looking healthy and frosting up!!

8ABA261B A62E 4F32 911D 93A81BC610C8
3B63B987 0CA5 4A9F 90EE E923049BBC05
0DFC811E F56D 4113 8437 43463D95BBFA
8B307D36 5C36 43FE BF1A A84D93811DA6
03CA5EA3 78A0 4908 8450 5E3FEF5289A4
171A3D6F 097A 4FE7 B817 147DB014A121

Latest posts

Top Bottom