Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Still getting used to these camera settings, hopefully this evening I’ll have some better close up shots.
hey bad luck with the hermies, from my experience with them you need to stay vigilant & don't believe you got them all, they like to hide under the small leaves on the stems . I've never had any luck getting rid of them and a few seeds seem to be inevitable.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
hey bad luck with the hermies, from my experience with them you need to stay vigilant & don't believe you got them all, they like to hide under the small leaves on the stems . I've never had any luck getting rid of them and a few seeds seem to be inevitable.
Thanks bro!! Yeah I spend 30 min after lights on and 30 min before lights off giving a once over. Majority of these balls were on the lowers which were all removed. I only counted 6 balls near the tops between the 4.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Well..the wife will be happy, AC for my grown room arrives beginning of April so I don’t have to take the one I gave her back 😂.She’s having surgery in may, and I’m also surprising her with an electric recliner that helps you sit and stand with ease. Now let’s hope it’s not a pain in my ass to assemble 🤣

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
End of day 22-

Watering day and they definitely are loving it! These girls are loving life right now and I’m loving their progress! The frost is real with these er ma gawd!

Unfortunately there are quite a bit of pictures I can’t upload because the sizes are too big. Taking these pictures in raw and after editing each picture is like 60MB 😑 any ideas on how to fix that?

6866A641 8D8C 47C3 B712 617F0DAF8E73
714C7720 CDF5 4E52 A2A9 2DBA0CECF5CA
C0047611 474C 4DC7 84FB 6B389C613C6A
0763CAB1 1C8E 4813 966B 508893C374C6
19EFDEF9 49F5 48DD 98EF 6C0F6285AC33
Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
End of day 22-

Watering day and they definitely are loving it! These girls are loving life right now and I’m loving their progress! The frost is real with these er ma gawd!

Unfortunately there are quite a bit of pictures I can’t upload because the sizes are too big. Taking these pictures in raw and after editing each picture is like 60MB 😑 any ideas on how to fix that?
Oh wow gorgeous photos swifty! You should be in the clear now from any other herm traits.
You can probably download a sizing app to run your photos through if they are coming out too big.

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Oh wow gorgeous photos swifty! You should be in the clear now from any other herm traits.
You can probably download a sizing app to run your photos through if they are coming out too big.
Thank you so much, I’m glad I’m doing them justice. But honestly, you did the hard work I feel I’m just on cruise control by keeping it simple. Thanks for the advice on the app, I will give it a shot to make sure the quality isn’t diminished much!

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Thank you so much, I’m glad I’m doing them justice. But honestly, you did the hard work I feel I’m just on cruise control by keeping it simple. Thanks for the advice on the app, I will give it a shot to make sure the quality isn’t diminished much!
Some reason depending how you resize them will depend on the quality. When I take pictures of the kids and the wife wants them on Facebook we had to do some online search as when I would down size them they would look horrible lol. After searching a bit found some recommended resizing variables and they came out perfect. I’m
Horrible at that kind of crap 😁
Are you using a light ring? The color on those pics look fantastic and quality!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Some reason depending how you resize them will depend on the quality. When I take pictures of the kids and the wife wants them on Facebook we had to do some online search as when I would down size them they would look horrible lol. After searching a bit found some recommended resizing variables and they came out perfect. I’m
Horrible at that kind of crap 😁
Are you using a light ring? The color on those pics look fantastic and quality!
That’s good to know, I’m still trying to figure all of this out as well. Im not using any light ring, though I could use my wife’s I’m sure she wouldn’t mind 😝.

I recently got the IPhone 14, and the cameras on here are insane but took some research to get it just right. Out of the box, snap and shoot for scene and people, are great. But when I got the phone in the tent under the LEDs everything was so blurry, out of focus and just horrible quality. I was really pissed because how could my iPhone X be so superior to this newer version with 3 different lenses on it?!?!

Doing some research led me to some settings in the phone that helped me setup RAW photos, but also enables the MACRO feature which doesn’t come on by default.

Now I do edit these photos…just a touch. Enough to enhance and focus your eyes where it’s needed. This is done by increasing/decreasing the exposure, shadows, brightness, contrast and sharpness but never color or saturation. Finish it off with a touch of vignette and voila, this is all done in the iPhone itself.

😃

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Those are some fine looking plants sir!
Thank you so much!!! Really means a lot!!
lookin' mean and green brotha! 🧙‍♂️
Right back at ya man :) thanks for the kind words!
had to add this to my weed cart. i got my nets in and now it's time to do some research how to set them up. hopefully I can be even partially as successful as you with them.

View attachment 1345446
Yoooo that is dope!!!! I need more gear like that lol! You’ll do great on the netting. I’ll take some measurements tomorrow to give ya an idea how high I have them from my pots and floor
Rick & Morty?
Ahhhh yeah, we are gonna get Schwifty in here!
Take a 💩 on the floor
Haha hasn’t been same the same after the first 3 seasons honestly. But I’ve stayed committed to the name 😂 my icon for my messenger for works is Meseeks

Garosdog

Garosdog

Beautiful pics, BTW Schwifty, how tall are your plants now? The reason I ask is I'm growing @Trustfall 's Mac Dragon bx-1 and are roughly around the same stage s you .

Top Bottom