Schwifty grows Trustfall genetics - Grape Crème Cake x Okie (Feminized)

• Thread starter SchwiftyGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Goodshit97

Goodshit97

These were definitely throned Frostette for a reason! Just 🤩
Beautiful plants bro. Gonna have some real nice smoke in a few more weeks.

Beautiful pics, BTW Schwifty, how tall are your plants now? The reason I ask is I'm growing @Trustfall 's Mac Dragon bx-1 and are roughly around the same stage s you .
Mac dragon bx1 is from Dragonsflame not Trustfall.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
End of day 22-

Watering day and they definitely are loving it! These girls are loving life right now and I’m loving their progress! The frost is real with these er ma gawd!

Unfortunately there are quite a bit of pictures I can’t upload because the sizes are too big. Taking these pictures in raw and after editing each picture is like 60MB 😑 any ideas on how to fix that?
Damn there looking nice!

I’m quite far behind but first topping went awesome 😁

Letting some lower nodes catch up then she’ll get round 2 on all tops this time

C8B425E8 C9A1 462B A803 DFAF4DDDF072
SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Beautiful pics, BTW Schwifty, how tall are your plants now? The reason I ask is I'm growing @Trustfall 's Mac Dragon bx-1 and are roughly around the same stage s you .
Hey bro, I’ll measure mine later when the lights come on. Writing that out…just seemed….dirty. 😂
Beautiful plants bro. Gonna have some real nice smoke in a few more weeks
Thank you so much bro, really looking forward to it
Damn there looking nice!

I’m quite far behind but first topping went awesome 😁

Letting some lower nodes catch up then she’ll get round 2 on all tops this time
Yours are looking so great, no denying the stability and beauty in these genetics

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Bro thats hilarious. Cool looking cat ya got there too.
Thanks bro, she’s got one hell of a personality. Probably the most unique of any cat I’ve had. I swear she understands everything I say, she listens to commands…never had this in a cat. I’ve gotta record her on her speaking rants where we will have a full conversation back and forth for like 5 minutes 😂

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Not much of an update today, I’ve been so slammed with work I’ve barely had time to even go in the tent. I need to make time this evening when the lights go on to water them with nutrients.

We are starting to slowly fill in and the frost doesn’t stop building, I love it 😍

Also my AC arrived on Thursday, and got it installed and keeping temps between 70-77 with humidity between 45-55. With week 4 coming to an end on Sunday, I will increase the lights to 100% intensity and drop them temps even more. Week 5 I will be between 64-70 degrees and 40-50% humidity.

4E0C96E7 6FAA 4E9E 8310 86B869E4A51F
C46C280A 5C36 4DA0 AA31 B791E117E65F
Garosdog

Garosdog

Thanks bro, she’s got one hell of a personality. Probably the most unique of any cat I’ve had. I swear she understands everything I say, she listens to commands…never had this in a cat. I’ve gotta record her on her speaking rants where we will have a full conversation back and forth for like 5 minutes 😂
She looks a little like Grumpy Cat, lol!

SchwiftyGrower

SchwiftyGrower

Supporter
Odin decided to pose for a photo shoot. He chose the position and sat patiently for me to get the camera and position. Once he heard the snap, gave him the approving nod and then committed to laying down. He’s a chonky boy but I think he approved the slimming camera angle!

DC5B3129 22F0 4266 92A7 C9AA730492BE
Top Bottom