Scientific Methodology for Aeroponic Cannabis Cultivation

• Thread starter Potfairy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

elusiveshame

I think I got dumber from reading OP’s posts. Yikes.

Anyone who claims they grow the best bud (especially the claim of best in the country) probably smokes paint.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I can understand. This is how I normally speak. Im not fond of reducing my language to single syllables in order to accommodate willful ignorance. If you would like an honest suggest about forum moderation, push addressed subjects to the threads that are discussing them, and stop pushing the concept of “necrothread” and allowing new repetitive threads on the same subject. Proper moderation would do all the weed forums a healthy bit of good.

If by reading the methodologies provided, you cant understand how a proven method helps the hundreds of people on here with the same incessant questions, I cant help you. Instead of arguing, being a Mod, try starting a conversation rather than seeming to “take offense”. Did you actually read the methodologies presented and have something intelligent to input?
I read them and can you break it down… I understand but its useless info mostly and i dont think you even understood it or you wouldn’t have bothered posting it

wilful ignorance??? is that not an ignorant statment? In the true meaning of the word. I think your language is above you

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Now that is proper advice for the mod staff.

My vote is troll. At the same time, the rubberneck human in me wants OP to come back and double down. I find humor in the strangest places.
If he smoked more and stopped showing off his intellect he wouldn't have to be such an ahole...
come back shown us what we can do better......I'm all ears..........don't yap like a poodle and run away when the big dogs bark.

E

elusiveshame

If he smoked more and stopped showing off his intellect he wouldn't have to be such an ahole...
come back shown us what we can do better......I'm all ears..........don't yap like a poodle and run away when the big dogs bark.
Oh they aren't going to show you. Why risk having competition for the best bud in all the USA?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
go to his profile and look at the pictures., it’s obvious..

Top Bottom