Scmk X Sfv Ogk X Chem 91 Pollen Spree

• Thread starter stellar
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stellar

stellar

hello all!

are there any breeders out there that are great at strain identification?:woot:

here are some pics of a current test run i'm doing, they are seeds from a room full of self-pollinating ladies. i managed to hermie all my gear from pisces genetics due to what i assume was a heat issue. a real bummer, they were socal master kush x Chemdog 91 (mk-91) and sfv og kush x Chemdog 91 (valley dawg) and every single one hermied. i collected a total of 13 seeds from the harvest, but really thinking i was going to throw them away eventually. however, i recently planted those seeds out of boredom, and every one of them germinated, one broke the soil within 24 hrs. they look almost the same, grow fast and aggressively, and look great i think.

i don't know if the seeds are from one self-pollinated plant or if it was one hermie that pollinated another. all i know is the strains used in the original grow and that the hermie-outbreak was brought on by grower induced stress (i think). i have a spare space for flowering this summer (not the make-shift arrangement in the photos:speechless:) and will continue this experiment to see if anything cool happens. i had no expectations at all going in with these seeds and i'm pleasantly surprised so far!

anyway, here are the photos. sorry about the quality of the pics (old phone camera), the leaves look real healthy and green over here!

can anyone tell just by looking at these plants which strains this cross looks to be made up of?

5 days after planting:
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 2

15 days:
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 3
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 4
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 5
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 6

17 days:
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 7

18 days:
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 8
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 9
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 10

19 days:
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 11

21 days:
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 12
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 13
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 14
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 15
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 16
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 17
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 18
Scmk x sfv ogk x chem 91 pollen spree 19

Last edited:
blazer

blazer

Those ladies are looking nice and healthy @stellar they seem to be looking Master Kushy but still early good vibes hope all turns out dank I'm pulling up a chair for this one!

stellar

stellar

thanks @blazer! yeah that was my thought as well, it looks like the mk but i have little experience with the original cuts. thanks for commenting!:fire:will update as it moves along.

A

A-Roe

I want to go buy me some more buckets to use instead of theses bags. I even think my production per plant was greater with have the power I'm using now? What you think @stellar

stellar

stellar

man @A-Roe, just had a look at your instagram..:fire: wow.. :woot: what size bags are you growing in? looks like you got it nailed down either way! i'm micro-growing this experiment, my buckets are real small, like less than a gallon lol.. i'm doing passive hydroponics for the first time but it seems to work ok so far. usually i grow in straight coco, 3 gallon buckets hand water.

I want to go buy me some more buckets to use instead of theses bags. I even think my production per plant was greater with have the power I'm using now? What you think @stellar

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

My valley dawgs ,truth serum and blush iv just ran were all fine.no hermies except on truth serum and that was only a few really tiny sterile nanners in the last few days of bloom.i let it go ten weeks but woulda been ok if id taken it at 9.ther wouldnt have been any nuts then but even so the nuts made zero difference so late in the cycle

stellar

stellar

yeah it would be awesome if the hermies i got were purely from some kind of stress and not just the genetics. i'm flowering under a led this time i think, to keep heat to a minimum. will switch to 12/12 soon, i'm waiting for some of the plants to catch up from transplanting. how many valley dawgs did you run @Mr Bee?

My valley dawgs ,truth serum and blush iv just ran were all fine.no hermies except on truth serum and that was only a few really tiny sterile nanners in the last few days of bloom.i let it go ten weeks but woulda been ok if id taken it at 9.ther wouldnt have been any nuts then but even so the nuts made zero difference so late in the cycle

A

A-Roe

man @A-Roe, just had a look at your instagram..:fire: wow.. :woot: what size bags are you growing in? looks like you got it nailed down either way! i'm micro-growing this experiment, my buckets are real small, like less than a gallon lol.. i'm doing passive hydroponics for the first time but it seems to work ok so far. usually i grow in straight coco, 3 gallon buckets hand water.
Thanks bro 3 gal

Latest posts

Top Bottom