Scotland

• Thread starter The hamster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
The hamster

The hamster

Cheers . I think seeing ur pics it would actually be much better for growing on a nft table . Maybe topping and using a net to train them rather than tying them down . Learn something every day

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Cheers . I think seeing ur pics it would actually be much better for growing on a nft table . Maybe topping and using a net to train them rather than tying them down . Learn something every day
For me netting is too restrictive, I like to be able to get to the plants and move them around/ lift to tell if they need watering. I like to turn them so all sides get direct light at times as well. I also like to pull them out for pics and to trim and shape & generally play with my plants. Having them sit unattended, stagnant and tied to a net seems like it would be boring.

The netting thing looks cool and no one can argue a full SOG is impressive. If that's your goal then have ater. I'd love to watch your grow, You'll definitely get more bud per sq inch than I do but not as much fun 🙂. There are guys here that can help you with that but I'm happy just muddling along with my simple grow. GL

The hamster

The hamster

Yes a think growing in soil using ur system works really well looking at ur pics . But I’ve been thinking about it and using nft i think on the table topping and tucking might work better due to the way the table is set up if that makes sense . Might just try both and see , might be the best idea

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Do u only top them once , Can u keep topping the new shoots that grow . So it will increase the veg time . And how much does it shock the plants , do they recover quick , how long do u need to wait once u have topped to do it again . Would u not need a net to hold them up . I could go on but I think it’s the feeling of “what the fuck am I doing cutting the tops of my beautiful babies “ that stops me doing it but looking at pics on here after a little while the plants look amazing . Does it increase ur yield and by how much
I top several times, yes you can keep topping the new shoots that grow

It shocks and sets back the plants 0 to 5 days, as some strains seem to respond differently than others to it

Wait a week before you do a second topping, also tops make great clones! Following along, good luck!

The hamster

The hamster

Cheers . I will definitely do this next grow . Was In my room earlier and for let them grow wild they are looking not to bad

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Yes a think growing in soil using ur system works really well looking at ur pics . But I’ve been thinking about it and using nft i think on the table topping and tucking might work better due to the way the table is set up if that makes sense . Might just try both and see , might be the best idea
I don't know exactly how many people use this site I doubt 2 are exactly alike. We are all sharing and for a lot of us we're coming out of the closet for the first time because the easing of the laws. What works for me might not work for you. different experiences, different skills and talents and abilities make for an interesting mix of folks here yakking about what was once an illegal activity. For us in Canada anyways, other places in the world not so much and stealthier grows are required.

The hamster

The hamster

Yes am wondering if I should go back in the closet . As here in This country they are still taking it serious . I really can’t afford in a lot of ways to get my door chapped for a few plants

The hamster

The hamster

Day 30 in the big hamster hoose . looking ok for not being manacured properly . sometimes just letting them do what they want to do works not to bad

F8432774 6181 4080 B4AE F6B0F4D31732
ECD3C26C CAF6 4851 B62D 85ADFDCC5500
64AB461D 4F3E 4317 BF42 CE232D5D4829
527F13EB C049 4234 9EC1 5DEDD9D1FE3A
Top Bottom