Scott’s Gro Water Sensor - Anyone Use These?

• Thread starter Chowfarms
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chowfarms

Chowfarms

Just stumbled across these fancy WiFi water sensors made by Scott’s. Only $99.99 for the starter kit and one sensor and then $39.99 for each additional sensor. There’s an app you download on your smartphone and it notifies you when your plants hit a certain moisture level. You can add up to 32 sensors as well.

They also have a controller that allows you to turn your irrigation devices on/off with the app, for an additional $99.99. It controls up to 7 zones.

I’m thinking about getting this but just getting a WiFi outlet to plug my pumps into so I can feed when I’m not home. Only $14.99 for one of those outlets, just need one for veg and one for flower.

What’re your guys thoughts? Anyone used these before? I work 40 minutes away from my grow so would be nice to have this just for POM

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
Interesting. Not sure it’s worth that much money but it could make gardening easier for some.

Chowfarms

Chowfarms

Interesting. Not sure it’s worth that much money but it could make gardening easier for some.
I think that’s nothing for what it does honestly! I know someone that’s tech savvy enough could probably build it for a fraction of the cost, but that’s not me lol. Shit, if it prevents one instance of the plants drying out from happening it paid for itself ten fold

MeanGreen420

MeanGreen420

I think that’s nothing for what it does honestly! I know someone that’s tech savvy enough could probably build it for a fraction of the cost, but that’s not me lol. Shit, if it prevents one instance of the plants drying out from happening it paid for itself ten fold
That’s pretty neat bro!!

Top Bottom