Scott's and Doc's Og (flowering shots)

• Thread starter paulycali
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

paulycali

Here's a few pheno's for all the farmers wanting to see some more of rare dankness's gems in action. Here they are at around 6 weeks. My favorite thus far is the 2nd set of pics. She's got that fuely dankness that i always after. Thanks Rare Dankness! Two more pheno's to come everyone so sit back, relax and enjoy the show:)

Scotts and docs og flowering shots
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 2
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 3
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 4
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 5
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 6
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 7
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 8
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 9
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 10
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 11
Scotts and docs og flowering shots 12

P

paulycali

Looking good pauly. Everytime i see more pictures of RD strains i change my mind on what to pop next lol AND YOUR NOT HELPING THE SITUATION lol

Thanks hotsauce. You got the rugburn og? I still feel that's the golden ticket. She's next on my list. Pop em if you got em

EVOKE

EVOKE

I got three Doc's in 14 days of flower and one just reeks of og goodness ill post when they start stackn imma have to reveg her thats fersure... props on ur grow PC...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Nice pheno.. I like them chunky buds.. I can't wait 2 see the other pheno.. Great work

P

paulycali

I got three Doc's in 14 days of flower and one just reeks of og goodness ill post when they start stackn imma have to reveg her thats fersure... props on ur grow PC...

Get her done EVOKE! Should've kept a cut just in case. I keep a cut of everything since you just never know what your going to get. Clone or seed just take cuts. I hate having a keeper pheno but no cut to keep her around. Never fun. Next time take a cut or two. Good luck with your doc's :)

P

paulycali

Nice pheno.. I like them chunky buds.. I can't wait 2 see the other pheno.. Great work

Thanks MakinGoo! #2 which is the 2nd set of pics is looking like the one for sure. She's wreaking of that heavy fuel scent. Gotta love that! Out of the other 2 pheno's there's another possible keeper. She looking good for sure. She got this structure that is oh so appealing. Pics of the last 2 pheno's coming soon

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

Looking really proper... Nice work ...still have some RD that I have test... Hope to fine some gems as well ...

Hotsause

Hotsause

Yup i sure do have some Rugburns Pauly. My first one turned out to be a male but im thinking i might pop at least 5 after i start my next run I also want to pop some Midas since i havent only seen 1 grow report on her so far

Hotsause

Hotsause

Yup i sure do have some Rugburns Pauly. My first one turned out to be a male but im thinking i might pop at least 5 after i start my next run I also want to pop some Midas since i havent only seen 1 grow report on her so far

Top Bottom