Scratching my head over this guy.

• Thread starter Waldo1913
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Waldo1913

Waldo1913

Why won't she (N/L auto)grow while the others , one other N/L auto and Bilbo's. She reeks sweetness and flowering to the max while the others
Scratching my head over this guy
Scratching my head over this guy 2
are doing well?

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I had to just give up on a few auto myself. Genetics? Dunno but yea I spun till said fuck it and trashed it

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
She isn't growing because she is flowering. As for why she is flowering while others aren't, I have no idea. My guess is genetics.

What you're really asking is why is she so much smaller. The answer lies weeks ago, not now. Was she always smaller? Just didn't stretch?

Waldo1913

Waldo1913

She isn't growing because she is flowering. As for why she is flowering while others aren't, I have no idea. My guess is genetics.

What you're really asking is why is she so much smaller. The answer lies weeks ago, not now. Was she always smaller? Just didn't stretch?
Thanks for the reply. I'd have to agree with you

Waldo1913

Waldo1913

I had to just give up on a few auto myself. Genetics? Dunno but yea I spun till said fuck it and trashed it
More than likely I suppose. Think I'll keep it though. Might get some slim pickings off her. Thanks for the reply

Top Bottom