Screen of green question here- newbie

• Thread starter justinsloan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

justinsloan

I am growing hydroponics with everything you can think of thrown at it. I am going to use the screen of green technique along with topping for pruning and perhaps some other pruning techniques. I am using a 4x4 grow tent and want to know when I should set the screens up. Because of the draining system, my sites are a bit closer to the walls than each other and so I was thinking of shaping the grow direction with the screen towards the interior, of course. But, when is the best time to set up the screen? Like right when you are ready to use it and you slide it down on the plant maybe and very carefully and shape it to how you would like it to grow?

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I am growing hydroponics with everything you can think of thrown at it. I am going to use the screen of green technique along with topping for pruning and perhaps some other pruning techniques. I am using a 4x4 grow tent and want to know when I should set the screens up. Because of the draining system, my sites are a bit closer to the walls than each other and so I was thinking of shaping the grow direction with the screen towards the interior, of course. But, when is the best time to set up the screen? Like right when you are ready to use it and you slide it down on the plant maybe and very carefully and shape it to how you would like it to grow?
Pic of system? Curious what you mean by everything thrown at it. A pic of the whole grow space with all your environmental control and lights as well as any monitoring devices will tell me what I need to know to help you.

J

justinsloan

Pic of system? Curious what you mean by everything thrown at it. A pic of the whole grow space with all your environmental control and lights as well as any monitoring devices will tell me what I need to know to help you.

Here is a drop box image of my setup. The seeds are germinating in the green germination tray. You just cannot see them.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Ok so nothing too fancy. You will get moderate growth so not in a hurry to do anything. When they get a foot tall post up a pic again and we will see what these plants want to do.

growsince79

growsince79

If I use a trellis, I put it on about time I flip to flower. Then bend and weave until the stretch is done.

J

justinsloan

Ok so nothing too fancy. You will get moderate growth so not in a hurry to do anything. When they get a foot tall post up a pic again and we will see what these plants want to do.
Okay, will do! Thanks!

Top Bottom